Svitla is a Global IT Solutions provider. Our client is building a web application that allows customers to search a database of chemical substances and view information about these substances as published in regulations from countries all across the world. Typically it is used by chemists, regulatory experts, and authors of safety data sheets to get more information about chemicals that they may be using in their own products. This current project is about creating UI for the following functionality: receive specific xml messages from external applications, parsing/processing and saving data in our chemical management application management application (Java) and forming/sending other messages out using message queues.
- 5+ years of experience in professional development;
- Expertise with front-end technologies ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with Responsive designs is an asset.
- BS in Computer Science, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) major or equivalent experience
- Good experience with Git;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented/Functional design and programming concepts;
- Experience working in a continuous integration and deployment development environment;
- Experience practicing Scrum/Kanban and can adapt to Scrum values;
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes;
- Appreciation of software development best practices;
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team;
- Passion for technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a proactive team member who contributes, collaborates, and demonstrates positive behavior
- Works effectively & independently in a dynamic team environment.
- Proven time management, organizational, and follow-up skills to meet deadlines
- Quality-orientation with passion for customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative to learn & experiment with new technologies and processes.
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Good spoken and written English.
- Participate in the Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban) from concept, design to front-end code and test
- Write concise code, clear, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adhere to industry best practices
- Optimize code for quality, performance, scalability, efficiencies and security; through testing, code scanning, refactoring and monitoring
- Collaborate with product owners to define/refine requirements, break down into development tasks, estimate effort, and plan milestones & deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, improve software architecture and cloud infrastructure, and/or offer new ideas.
- Advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, reusability and performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 5 years (Required)
- React: 4 years (Preferred)
- Object-Oriented/Functional design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main