Our LOCALiQ engineering group is a fast-paced team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. If you are profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the company's core values, we want to talk to you!
As an Engineer-Full Stack, you will be responsible for engineering and supporting our software systems end-to-end, from excellent user experiences to full back-end services built on top of Ruby on Rails. You will need to be able to grasp both product and technical requirements, and have the ability to translate them into working applications and functionality across our platform. You will participate in all phases of the fulfillment cycle: from product definition and design through implementation, debugging, and testing. You will work collaboratively with other team members using Agile methodologies overseeing all technical aspects of the process from inception to launch.
- Create functional and technical specifications, and develop scalable, tested and reliable Ruby on Rails applications and services
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of back-end services, including downstream APIs using Ruby on Rails
- Design and develop a great user experience using modern, performant web technologies using React and state management tools.
- Develop the architecture to validate and de-duplicate complex data sets continuously driving optimizations and improvement.
- Develop new versioned APIs that will be used to consume other APIs
- Ensure clear/straightforward design and comprehensive documentation of code that results in clean, concise, and maintainable software.
- Integrate internal, as well as third-party web services and components
- Consistently follow and continue to help improve our engineering processes, including code reviews, deployment, and issue tracking
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams as part of an Agile Development process
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using multiple technologies/ frameworks
- Strong understanding of technologies in our stack: Rails/React/Java/SQL/git
- Hands-on back-end microservices, middleware & REST API development
- Knowledge with third-party API integrations
- Knowledge of source code management tools, ticketing systems, and wikis for collaboration on code, e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git a big plus.
- Experience with Agile processes such as SCRUM or Kanban.
- Ability to be a self-starter, work as part of a larger team, or independently.
- Experience or exposure to development techniques that drive high code coverage and craftsmanship, e.g., TDD, code reviews, continuous integration
- Comfortable working in a modern software engineering environment with distributed source control, and a dev/staging/prod release cycle
- Strong test writing experience
- Focused on clean code craftsmanship
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality codeOptimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices a
More jobs by this company
Must have US Work AuthorizationOur LOCALiQ engineering group is a fast-paced team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. If you are profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build soluti
Our LOCALiQ engineering group is a fast-paced team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. If you are profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the co