Hagerty is the leading automotive lifestyle brand for people who love cars. Unique to our industry, we develop a range of car enthusiast offerings including ground-breaking content, valuation tools, world-class events, & motorsports offerings - all anchored by a powerful membership model. We have an opportunity for a skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer on our Digital Sales team. This can be a U.S. remote opportunity or located in any of our offices including Traverse City, MI; Dublin, OH; or Ann Arbor, MI.
The Digital Sales Team sits at the heart of our business because it drives our digital commerce efforts to members and our agent partners. This team is responsible for many tens of millions of dollars in business, yet our addressable market is still in the early stages. This is a chance to join a team that has the momentum of an already large business while offering an entrepreneurial atmosphere at the same time.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, optimize, & maintain code for the Hagerty’s quote applications
- Mentor and share expertise via code reviews, knowledge shares, and pair programming
- Lead new approaches to development and tooling for the team
- Contribute wisdom through the entire development lifecycle - from concept to implementation
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, continuous improvement, and inclusion
This Might Describe You:
- Enjoy and have experience building customer centered products
- Are passionate for developing clean, stable, and maintainable code
- Thirst for continuous improvement every day
- Believe automated tests, observability, and monitorability are pivotal to stable software
- Have strong experience with a backend object-oriented language
It would be a great fit if you have:
- Expertise with React
- Proficiency with .NET and C#
- Proficiency using cloud infrastructure (AWS, Docker, Terraform)
- Competency using Prometheus & Grafana
- Hands on experience incrementally modernizing applications
- Like to tackle challenging problems and drive the evolution of software on the team
- Desire to join a team that values software quality over quantity
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competitive wage/ benefit package.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
More jobs by this company
Hagerty is the leading automotive lifestyle brand for people who love cars. Entirely unique in our industry, we develop a range of offerings for car enthusiasts to include ground-breaking content, valuation tools, events, physical spaces, motorsports offerings...all anchored by a