React, TypeScript, Storybook, GraphQL, Hasura, AWS, Firebase, Cypress, SASS, React Native, Terraform
- Build and iterate rapidly on engaging features (while squashing bugs) for the web app
- Translate product requirements into actionable engineering tickets
- Define the technical vision for the team, codebase and tooling.
- Improve the overall performance and quality of the web app
- Represent the web team as the tech lead, and collaborate directly with the product design team and other engineering (Mobile, Backend) teams
- Mentor and unblock other engineers on the team
- Interview candidates and help with hiring and onboarding more engineers to the team
- Improve team processes to ensure that everyone is working well together
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with an expert level of knowledge with React, JS, GraphQL and their ecosystems. You also have some experience with full-stack development.
- Experience tech leading small teams of engineers and mentoring junior engineers
- Build well-tested and polished features quickly. You are able to identify when to make appropriate tradeoffs to ship quickly vs. when to take the time to do things right. Even in ambiguous situations, you can identify the most valuable areas to direct your energy.
- Communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally.
- Reside in USA/Canada: we are a distributed company that likes to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality codeOptimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices a
More jobs by this company
About the Role: My client delivers a multipronged approach to everyday business operations that encourages proactive compliance and truth in reporting. Their strategy hinges on a platform that enables companies to define steps in a workflow and track completion of those steps in.
Minimum requirements3 to 5 years experience developing Android Apps, prior developer lead experience is a plus5+ years experience with Java, 5 to 7 years experience on native dev2+ years with mob dev framework (Flutter, Android, iOS, React Native, Xamarin), Rest APIs, Android API
Looking for a small team you can join? Want to join a team of talented developers that enjoy working together and all have a say in how things are built? We are building software that helps companies capture more revenue and retain customers in the process. And we are having a bl