As fast as cybercriminals change, we are changing too.
BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combating fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience. With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
BioCatch is looking to hire a Solutions Engineer, to onboard our customers in North America to use the BioCatch solutions. This role is suitable for dynamic, extroverted people with a strong technical background, great customer-facing, and project-management skills, who have the ability to work independently.
In this role, you will be leading implementation projects of BioCatch solutions for web and mobile applications. Our customers are mainly financial institutions (Banks, Credit Cards issuers etc.) but you'll also be working with Executives, Project Managers, and Developers.
At BioCatch, you'll be part of the Solutions department, which provides all technical services to customers worldwide. This requires a great "can do", professional attitude, strong project management skills, and strong technical background to overcome integration challenges and lead projects to the finish line within time and optimal quality.
As a Solution Engineer at BioCatch, who is exposed to the actual field, you will be helping to manage our solutions to meet the constantly changing needs of our customers in a very dynamic playground and help to shape BioCatch’s future roadmap.
As part of the Service Delivery team, you'll be also contributing to our documentation, lead workshops, and help with improving our processes and knowledge-base.
- 5+ years of experience in project management; Working with world-class financial institutions - i.e. banks - a big advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in web or mobile development OR systems integration OR solutions engineering.
- Ability to drive complex projects with total accountability, including working off-hours on-demand, and leading international conference meetings and workshops, and writing technical documentation.
- Great self-sustainability and self-learning skills; Ability to research technical challenges and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English - a must; Other languages - an advantage.
Good to have:
- Customer-oriented - A professional and "can do" attitude, good follow-up skills, sharp sense of urgency and prioritization, understanding business goals.
- Advanced customer-facing skills; Management of small technical teams - an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Web Applications development: HTML, CSS, JS, NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular, PHP, Python etc.
- Hands-on experience with Mobile Applications development: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Flutter, Ionic, React Native etc.
- Hands-on experience working with big data engines like SQL, Hadoop, Elastic, Snowflake, etc.
- Required availability to travel domestically/internationally: up to 10% (on-demand)
- Location: N. America (remotely)
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality codeOptimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices a