- Bachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (Phonegap/Ionic)
- Angular integration with Rest Services
- GIT. Experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.
- Unit Testing: Karma/Jasmine
- E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
- iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development)
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
- Agile development
- Has been responsible for delivery of components
- Leadership within team or leading team
- Good coding habits: (Reviews, TDD, e2e testing)
- Ability to task and plan accordingly for their own line items.
- Public Trust
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Fullstack Developer (.Net + React).What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative.
Description:Job Summary:This position is responsible for providing our customers with friendly, timely, accurate and professional support related to our various products and services. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues, answer questions and help our c
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Job Title: Senior ReactJS Developer(657243)Location: Richardson, TX.Duaration: Fulltime/Permanent.Required SkillsProficiency in designing developing a
A Revolutionary SaaS company that just went IPO, and is valued at $1 Billion, that offers virtual healthcare for patients around the world, is hiring multiple Frontend Engineers to build NEW UI features centered around performance, optimization, and scalability.Salary: Up to $15
La R&D de Klaxoon a adopté une organisation favorisant le travail collaboratif et l’innovation, avec la mise en place de feature team, de pratiques agiles proches des développeurs et d’un mindset devops très avancé.Nous recherchons un d