Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, free lunch daily, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Sometimes might lead a small team and act as a scrum master (senior position)
- Coaching and code reviews for junior developers (senior position)
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Strong in either React, Angular, or VueJS but knowing all is an advantage (1-2 years experience, 7 years overall). Applicants with less than 7 years of experience are still welcome to apply.
- Experience in Node is a plus
- Knows module bundlers like Webpack and task automation tools like Gulp
- Knows fundamentals of the web like the HTTP protocol, TSL/SSL, basic security best practices
- Being comfortable using command-line interfaces and SSH
- Experience in AWS, deployment and testing automation is a plus as well
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant educational background
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior React/Node Developer for a remote fulltime opportunity for a national software-as-a-service corporation. The Senior React/Node Developer will participate in the creation and delivery of cloud-based software for web applications, consu
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Mobile Developer for a remote fulltime opportunity. The Senior UI Developer will participate in the creation and delivery of cloud-based software for mobile applications, consume and integrate REST APIs, and aid in the development of.
Candidates Must be Senior developers with experience with both React AND Node.Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding toolsAbility to adapt to a rapidly changing environmentIn-depth understanding of the systems development life cycleProficiency programming in more than one ob
The CompanyBetter Therapeutics is a prescription digital therapeutics (PDT) company developing a novel form of cognitive behavioral therapy to address the root causes of cardiometabolic diseases. The company has developed a proprietary platform for the development of FDA-regulate
More jobs by this company
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, whil