eatOS POS Inc. is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management, and more. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to restaurants worldwide.
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- We need your passion expertise to help us build the eatOS brand.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
As a Hubspot Administrator, you will play a key role in being the link between HubSpot (our CRM/ Marketing/Web Management / Support Automation System) and our Marketing, Sales, and Web Team.
- Are you confident in providing consultative support through creative, technical problem-solving?
- Do you have a thorough knowledge of how the HubSpot software works?
- Do you thrive working with eclectic minds who are masters when coming together to achieve company goals?
If so, we would love to talk to YOU.
LIST OF SOMETHINGS YOU WOULD DO:
- Manage the Hubspot-based website and web templates.
- Be ready to support requests from team members on HubSpot questions via Slack, phone, or email.
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Maintain an internal client database in HubSpot for all active/inactive clients with the appropriate industry categorization.
- Build workflows for Automation.
- Build support and faq pages.
- Build marketing campaigns and reports.
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines within HubSpot.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Be the lead contact for external vendors pertaining to data and/or data enrichment within HubSpot (i.e. Leadspace, DiscoverOrg, TruJay).
- Be the lead on supporting the team with other operational functions of HubSpot.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics and reporting skills
- Maintain win/loss reporting including categorization in HubSpot.
- Oversee the creation and management of HubSpot properties on Contact, Company, and Deal records
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support (Client Success Manager, Sales, and Customer Service Help Desk) for system updates and support, including but not limited to beta testing, best practices, and remain current on the latest innovations/product releases
- Work with account teams to ensure data integrity within the HubSpot environment including accounts, contacts, opportunities, quotes, and a variety of custom objects.
- Work closely with Finance to provide HubSpot user access and support within the platform upon request
- Oversee user access and permissions within HubSpot, and work with sales/marketing leaders to determine appropriate user permissions, roles, and teams for all users.
- 1+ years of professional experience in sales support, sales analytics, and HubSpot sales platform.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Possess problem-solving, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Willingness to think creatively when necessary to develop creative solutions.
- Top-notch active listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or equivalent education is a plus.
- Full-time, remote, or work from the office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
About eatOS POS Inc.:
At eatOS, we have built a cloud-based technology solution exclusively for restaurants. Our team's collective experience in the restaurant industry helps us understand the complexity of running restaurants, which has allowed us to build a customizable solution to help restaurants react and adapt to the industry's needs. We offer a cloud-based platform that works across iOS & Android, adding flexibility for restaurants. Our restaurant management solutions provide the ability to simplify operation for restaurants of all sizes and our approach to guest engagement improves the guest experience by reducing friction. Our technology gives restaurants the ability to engage with the community in new and innovative ways.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
Candidates Must be Senior developers with experience with both React AND Node.Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding toolsAbility to adapt to a rapidly changing environmentIn-depth understanding of the systems development life cycleProficiency programming in more than one ob
The CompanyBetter Therapeutics is a prescription digital therapeutics (PDT) company developing a novel form of cognitive behavioral therapy to address the root causes of cardiometabolic diseases. The company has developed a proprietary platform for the development of FDA-regulate
Senior Fullstack Engineer 100% Remote (U.S. based only)About StyleSeat:At StyleSeat, our mission is to help people look and feel their best. We are on the path to achieving this mission by being the go-to portal for consumers to discover, book, and pay for beauty and grooming ser
Ruby on Rails EngineerIf you have a talent and passion for building highly interactive, innovative, and breakthrough products then this is a great opportunity for you to bring your creativity, design, and engineering skills to solve real customer problems and make a huge impact w
More jobs by this company
Customer Support ManagerWHO WE ARE:Based in Miami, FL - eatOS POS Inc, is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Cloud-based technology infrastructure built exclusively for restaurants of all sizes, with the ability to simplify operations, improve guest experien
Full Stack Developer (Angular & Nodejs).WHO WE ARE:eatOS POS Inc. is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management, and more. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of
Webmaster for Google Adwords, Search Console, SEO, My Business, Moz, and other online management tools.WHO WE ARE:eatOS is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management, and m
About the JobInside Sales Representative (SaaS & Point of Sale).WHO WE ARE:Based in Miami, FL - eatOS POS Inc, is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Cloud-based technology infrastructure built exclusively for restaurants of all sizes, with the ability to