Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Fullstack Developer (.Net + React).
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
- 5+ years experience developing in .Net
- 5+ years experience developing in React
- You have deep experience in the latest libraries and programming techniques.
- You have accomplishments that showcase your capabilities by their success and technical depth.
- You own new features from idea to completion.
- Work well with a core team to design and execute major new features.
- Familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases like MongoDB and their declarative query languages is a plus
- Enjoy contributing to a fast-moving exciting project
- Strong experience using GitHub in a professional environment
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Infosys is seeking a ReactJS Developer. This position will add value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages; will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. Y
Piper Companies is currently seeking a React Developer for a REMOTE (fully WFH) opportunity at a leading data analytics marketing company. The React Developer must be able to work EST hours. The React Developer will design and implement user interfaces, improve the functionality.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.Identifying web-based user interactions.Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface com
Ruby on Rails EngineerIf you have a talent and passion for building highly interactive, innovative, and breakthrough products then this is a great opportunity for you to bring your creativity, design, and engineering skills to solve real customer problems and make a huge impact w
BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.How you will get to help us do that in this role:A Senior Developer at BuildWitt impacts the success of our software products t