Diaconia is looking for a talented Operational Security Linux System Engineer to join our Amazing team!
If you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates you and your talents, look no further! At Diaconia, we are committed to serving and caring for our colleagues, our clients and our community. Our team is made up of talented individuals who appreciate having the opportunity to contribute their knowledge and experience to further the growth and development of our industry. Our ideal candidates embrace diverse thinking, enjoy partnering with others and are seeking to make a difference!
We are currently searching for a new, full-time member for our team for the position of:
Operational Security Linux System Engineer
******Active Clearance Secret Required******
Seeking an experienced Linux System Engineer to join a Security Operations team. In this role you will work with the other members to implement STIGs, work on POAMs and Zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Expert Ubuntu Linux skills required, and experience with CentOS, RHEL desired
- A good understanding of system administration tasks, package management (RPM, Yum) modules building process, and deployment
- Experience implementing logging solutions
- Experience with remote backup solutions and business continuity practices
- Experience in creating software/scripts to automate production systems with fluency in at least one of the following: bash, Perl, ruby, python - appropriate use of built-in functions and libraries
- Strong sense of security - both internally and on the hosting systems
- Advanced Linux System Administration, Configuration, and System Security
- Advanced systems troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with an On Demand company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and well in a team
- Active Security Clearance Secret
- Bachelors with 5+ years (or commensurate experience)
- Background in Linux System Security, applying updates and remediating vulnerabilities
*********Active Clearance Secret Required*********
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Diaconia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Come join Deepwatch’s team of world-class cybersecurity professionals and the brightest minds in the industry. If you're ready to challenge yourself with work that matters, then this is the place for you. We're redefining cybersecurity as one of the.
Systems Engineer @ Adeo HSA little about usWe're a close-knit company serving the healthcare sector. We need a talented and experienced software architect to help us get our house in order. We have many interesting, meaty challenges for you to tackle..
Description/Comment: Possess knowledge of managing the Linux OS (RHEL 6, 7 & 8 preferred) and use appropriate commands to perform tasksMonitor & optimize the Linux OS / system hardware for best application performance.Perform application OS upgrades,.
ABOUT REPAYREPAY (“Realtime Electronic Payments” / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables.
Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?5+ years Ruby application development experience.Codes larger features from start to finish.Keeps up with industry trends and be an advocate.