Quimbee has a massive library of content designed to help law students and attorneys succeed, every step of the way. Not only do we help law students succeed in law school and on the bar exam, but Quimbee is also equally committed to building a premier collection of courses designed to satisfy attorneys' MCLE requirements. Quimbee can be accessed on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. We are now a senior software engineering manager to lead our talented team of developers.
This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
Our software engineering manager will be an Agile mentor and coach, a self-described Agile evangelist with a keen ability to focus on the bigger picture, build a strong culture within a self-organizing team, and provide ongoing support to your team inclusive of removing bottlenecks so the team can deliver value. You’ll ensure the team meets objectives, follows best practices, and collaborates on solutions. You will also partner with product management to continually deliver what the customer wants.
- Provide vision and action for team formation, technology roadmap, technical staffing, and overall team growth
- Drive value delivery for the team while defining, implementing and maintaining best practices
- Provide clearly defined success criteria and levels of accountability for individuals on the team
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress and act as an escalation point
- Conduct code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with your team members to provide continuous performance feedback, goal setting, and to identify areas for growth
- Be a strong advocate of the Agile process.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or closely related field
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on leadership and management experience over high performing development teams, 10+ people, using Agile processes
- Proven technical leadership in product development including the ability to monitor, track, and report progress upstream to management
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with site reliability
- Work with senior management to determine all budgetary needs
- Excellent soft skills, including communication, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence
- Based in the United States.
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience with front-end framework like React Native, Angular, Ember
- Experience leading diverse, geographically distributed teams
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
- Cross-platform team management experience (i.e. web and mobile)
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out across the team.
- Group health-insurance coverage.
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3% and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we're not going to question that. We just ask that you don't abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks notice if you plan to be away.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:Senior Software Engineer – Ruby/Rails Stack (100% Remote)Position Overview:As a member of one of our product teams, this person will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and supporting common features. Working side-by-side with Product.
Description:Developers at LaunchPad Lab do more than just write lines of code. We're product builders who solve meaningful problems alongside our clients. Our team has experienced tremendous growth, and we have some exciting projects ahead of us.We're.
Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?5+ years Ruby application development experience.Codes larger features from start to finish.Keeps up with industry trends and be an advocate.
Production Support EngineerChicago, Illinois, United StatesDESCRIPTION: NinjaHoldings was founded in 2017 by a team seeking to revolutionize the way everyday Americans interact with financial services. Through our CreditNinja and NinjaCard brands, we.
Summary:The development and automation team provides an application management platform to ***. We enable the provisioning of applications to runtimes across cloud and containers, provide deployment capabilities, and improve the monitoring/logging of.