Our client is a cool, innovative thriving start-up that help their customers build amazing technology products! The team is comprised of an amazing group of professionals that have expertise in building mobile apps, products and services. This role will build user-focused software solving complex problems in a fast-paced, agile and fun environment.
The right candidate will enjoy working with others in a team environment and will be comfortable with both giving and receiving constructive feedback. An interest in learning new technologies and continuing to grow and improve your skills will be valuable here.
Some of the technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the continental US although we prefer candidates within close proximity to our Atlanta team.
- Participate in weekly sprint meetings, participating in software and product design discussions.
- Tackle complex problems, consider multiple solutions, and determine the best course of action.
- Follow git-flow practices – submit pull requests, respond to feedback, and be proactive it getting changes merged into main.
- Write great, maintainable, and efficient code and tests
What experience you should have:
- 3+ years of significant experience building scalable web applications in commercial production environments
- BA/BS degree in computer science or relevant study if qualifications
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Significant experience with RESTful API design
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to learn and an openness to feedback
An interest in learning new technologies and continuing to grow and improve your skills will be valuable here.
This is a remote/WFH opportunity.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:Senior Software Engineer – Ruby/Rails Stack (100% Remote)Position Overview:As a member of one of our product teams, this person will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and supporting common features. Working side-by-side with Product.
Description:Developers at LaunchPad Lab do more than just write lines of code. We're product builders who solve meaningful problems alongside our clients. Our team has experienced tremendous growth, and we have some exciting projects ahead of us.We're.
Skills Overview: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?5+ years Ruby application development experience.Codes larger features from start to finish.Keeps up with industry trends and be an advocate.
Production Support EngineerChicago, Illinois, United StatesDESCRIPTION: NinjaHoldings was founded in 2017 by a team seeking to revolutionize the way everyday Americans interact with financial services. Through our CreditNinja and NinjaCard brands, we.
Summary:The development and automation team provides an application management platform to ***. We enable the provisioning of applications to runtimes across cloud and containers, provide deployment capabilities, and improve the monitoring/logging of.