it is full time permanent position hired on w2
it is remote position (only for united states people)
(not for c2c candidates)
- Work within a cross-functional software team to develop software using Ruby and related technologies (generally
- Take responsibility for the quality and speed of your own work.
- Perform automated and manual testing on your own work.
- Assist other members of the engineering team where required.
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in web application development spanning multiple projects.
- At least 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- At least 2 years of experience of working with relational databases (ideally MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- At least 2 years of experience of using distributed source control management.
- At least 2 years of experience in writing automated tests.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
- Experience in writing tests using RSpec and Cucumber.
- Experience with data analysis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Ruby on Rails: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are staffing a fully remote Full-Stack Software Engineer role at a well-funded Series A company, which is building one of the leading SaaS solutions to manage user research at scale. They have a truly different and genuinely caring team culture with.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer to join a Healthcare company located in Boston, MA through 100% permanently remote work. The Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer will be an integral part of the web services team and be responsible.
A Qualified Candidate must have5-7 years of full stack development experienceExtremely proficient in RoR frameworkMust have high level proficiency in:JavaJava ScriptAngular JSAWSMYSQLPostgresqlHTMLCSSAdditional experience is preferred in:PHPExperience.
Job Role: Ruby on Rails/ Rack DeveloperLocation: Remote (must be based out of the US / Canada)Duration: 12 monthsTravel: Less than 5%Experience: Proven work experience in a software development team, 5+ years Ruby experienceJob DescriptionReporting to.
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment.
More jobs by this company