- Executes all job duties in alignment with Dispatch’s core values, mission, and purpose.
- Acts ethically, with integrity and complies legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity.
- Encourages and fosters an inclusive environment. An environment where the strengths and expertise of our workforce are welcomed, amplified and exhibited in the work at Dispatch.
- Sets and communicates clear objectives and hold team members accountable for their performance and behavior, taking corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Manages a team of software engineers; responsible for staffing/hiring, establishing goals and objectives, weekly one-on-ones, and performance management.
- Builds, maintains, and evolves talent systems for continual attraction, growth, and development of talent at Dispatch.
- Collaborates cross-functionally (with Architects, UX, Quality, Product Management) to ensure on-time delivery of quality products that meet business needs, and maximize the customer.
- Collaborates closely with engineering leadership to develop and maintain the technical roadmap for Dispatch.
- Participates in code reviews to ensure quality and consistency in the codebase, and to keep the team aligned.
- Co-owns the agile development process / software development lifecycle to ensure the engineering team is balancing new product development while addressing technical debt.
- Contributes to strategic vision regarding technical team and product architecture.
- Communicates performance goals and drives engagement through weekly 1:1’s, weekly team meetings, and bi-annual performance conversations.
- Utilizes the Atlassian suite of tools to document the product experience and requirements (Confluence) and leverages Jira to execute work/stories and keep the team informed of project status and any roadblocks to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Stays current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications and professional networking.
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10% of your responsibilities).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A desire to dig into new technologies and learn as you grow.
- Ability to leverage data to inform others, and make business decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of leading high-performing software engineering teams (required).
- Expertise in building and supporting large, enterprise-scale, mission-critical applications (required).
- Ability to debug complex, distributed systems (required).
- Proficiency with a object oriented programming language such as Ruby, C#, or Java (required).
- Experience with React Native, iOS, Android, ElasticSearch, Google Maps APIs (preferred).
- Bachelors in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, mathematics) and MBA (preferred).
Even if you don’t match 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply so that we may possibly talk and see how you could still contribute to Dispatch in meaningful ways!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are staffing a fully remote Full-Stack Software Engineer role at a well-funded Series A company, which is building one of the leading SaaS solutions to manage user research at scale. They have a truly different and genuinely caring team culture with.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer to join a Healthcare company located in Boston, MA through 100% permanently remote work. The Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer will be an integral part of the web services team and be responsible.
THE ROLE (REMOTE)We are looking for a people-focused leader to come to join our team as a Manager, Software Engineering at Dispatch. This role will leverage their technical acumen to lead, coach, guide, and mentor a team of Software Engineers. You will.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Ruby on Rails Software Developer to join an innovative Healthcare Technology Organization. The Ruby on Rails Software Developer will help develop the web-based user interface software.Responsibilities of the Ruby on.
About this JobYou’ll be joining the engineering team responsible for delivering Pacerpro’s SaaS and on-premise solutions that orchestrate case data workflows and provide data driven legal insights for our clients. You will be instrumental in the development,.