Piper companies is seeking a Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer to join an innovative Educational Software Company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Ruby on Rails Engineer will be working 100% remotely to review and deploy quality code, among other pertinent responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer include:
- Backend web application development with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Lead software development projects and ensure development goals are met
- Cross functional collaboration with business line owners, data scientists, business analysts, project managers, other team members
- Write unit and integration tests on complex codes
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor/train junior team members
Qualifications for the Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Experience with Git, Redis, ElasticSearch, Single Sign On, React JS, AWS, and/or Docker
- Strong experience with Kafka or familiarity in test driven development using Rspec
- Ability to lead, mentor, and train junior team members
Compensation for the Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $145,000+ **depending on experience**
- Bonus: Up to 10% bonus plus Equity
- Full Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
Keywords: ror, ruby, ruby on rails, rails, principal ruby on rails engineer, ror engineer, ruby on rails engineer, ror developer, ruby on rails developer, software developer, software development, software engineer, software engineering, ruby on rails development, ror development, ruby on rails engineering, ror engineering, postgresql, postgre sql, postgre-sql, codes, coding, unit and integration tests, unit and integration test, unit and integration testing, unit test, unit tests, unit testing, integration test, integration testing, technical lead, tech lead, development lead, software lead, lead, developer, development, engineer, engineering, git, redis, elasticsearch, elastic search, elastic-search, single sign on, single-sign-on, sso, react, react js, reactjs, aws, amazon web services, cloud, docker, kafka, rspec, r spec, r-spec, test driven development, test-driven development, software company, saas, educational software, san Francisco, ca, California, bay area, san jose, norcal, dmv, dc, Washington dc, d.c., district of columbia, va, nova, virginia, northern virginia, md, Maryland, Arlington, Alexandria, springfield, mclean, tysons, Fairfax, Bethesda, Rockville, Gaithersburg, silver spring, remote, fully-remote, 100% remote, permanently remote, remotely, work from home, wfh, us, united states, react.js, EdTech
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: San Luis Obispo, CA URL: https://mindbodyonline.comJob family summary The Software Engineer IV (Senior Ruby on Rails Developer) is the vanguard for software design and implementation at Mindbody + ClassPass. The motto of this role is to.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.