Our company is seeking a part time Senior Software Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our small (3-person) proven development team to build and launch a SaaS product in the Learning & Development space. The company is well established (founded in 1998), and the product is on its way to MVP.
This is a contract position.
To be an ideal candidate...
- You have a demonstrated, referenceable, history of positive and practical contributions to projects.
- You are an experienced Ruby on Rails developer, and have some Hotwire and StimulusJS experience — or an interest in learning and using the latest Rails frontend technologies.
- You have the communication skills to partner with both the product owner and pair with developers.
- You have the discipline and experience to work asynchronous and independently, but you also enjoy collaboration and pairing with other team members as necessary to work through complex problems.
- You know when to ask for help, and are willing to support team members when they need help.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $90.00 per hour
- Application development: 5 years (Required)
- Ruby on Rails: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Headquarters: Ulm, Germany URL: https://starfish.team/enWe are growing and looking for talented full stack Ruby on Rails Developers (f/m/d) who have 3+ years experience to join our passionate team as fixed employees or contractors in different projects.
Hi, We’re AppFolio.We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make renters' lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business
Short facts about us: We are a global remote-first team of 80+ people on 2 continents and in 7 time zones.We have been protecting our clients since 2014.The company has raised over $10M in investments.More than 200 customers around the world, including.
At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.Look through our Careers Page to see our.