Ruby on Rails Developer (3+ yrs experience)
As a member of our consulting team, you will work in collaboration with other members of our development team, as well as directly with our clients to diligently and meticulously deliver high quality features through clean and well-architected code, primarily using ruby on rails. The ideal candidate will be excited about working with our talented team to produce rock-solid, well-engineered products for our partners.
A day on the job. You will:
- Participate in daily stand-ups to review progress and daily planning
- Develop and submit clean, well-structured code on our ruby on rails projects
- Review and provide feedback on pull requests from other team members
- Provide consultation based on best practice techniques in the custom software development space
- Anticipate client needs and provide a high level of service
- Provide consultation on complex projects and make recommendations regarding product and technology
- Have an ownership mentality and take pride in your work
What you will experience:
- Variety in your work, with opportunities to expand your skill set
- Flexible hours
- Ability to affect change and have a real impact
- Supportive leadership and team members
- A small company culture
Does this describe you?
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience specifically in Ruby on Rails
- A thorough understanding of agile methodologies
- A proactive problem-solving attitude
- A desire to serve our wonderful clients
- An ability and desire to develop and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Have the communication skills to convey your meaning clearly and positively.
- Ability to work both independently and as an integrated team member
- Desire for continual learning
- Be comfortable both giving and receiving open feedback
- Professional, upbeat, and helpful attitude
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of your responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome you to apply. We're excited to be growing our team and we look forward to meeting you!
Related keywords: ruby on rails, ruby on rails developer, software engineer, ruby, software developer, ruby on rails remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Ruby on Rails: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: