Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and ship the Fulcrum web platform with an awesome team
- Assist engineering team members in the implementation of new product features across all application platforms and system environments
- Work closely with product managers and designers to develop requirements for new features
- Clearly communicate progress and take responsibility for your work and decisions
- Help maintain code quality and review others' code
- Proactively address performance issues and bugs
- Mentor more junior team members
- Raise your own, and the team’s, skill level every day by growing and learning
- Use available project management and communication tools to work with everyone on the team
- A product-oriented attitude with a focus on solving real-world problems for customers
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for good UI / UX design and implementation
- Experience working with Git / GitHub
- Ruby on Rails
- REST APIs
- Bonus for GoLang and/or NodeJS
- Docker and Kubernetes
Qualities we're looking for
- A GTD attitude. Identify next actions, communicate intent, and execute. We're a fast-paced team, and this role covers a wide area, so a results-driven mentality is critical.
- Ownership thinking. Have the ability to take ownership and make decisions. Passion and self-motivation are key. We don't micromanage, you'll be expected to own and deliver.
- The desire to build something great and bring technical solutions to people to solve their problems.
We offer an opportunity to make daily impacts in support of our aggressive strategic growth plans as well as experience professional and personal growth as an integral part of a high-tempo, unique culture. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. A successful candidate will be subject to reference checks and business due diligence verification. Fulcrum also offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. For more information please visit www.fulcrumapp.com.
Fulcrum provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fulcrum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Fulcrum participates in E-Verify.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SENIOR SOFTWARE RUBY ENGINEERFULLY REMOTE - US ONLYWe didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags — creating a fragmented landscape where busines
Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice.We are currently seeking a IT Automation Developer to join our rapidly growing IT
Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice.We are currently seeking a Director of Engineering to join our growing Engineering
Company: Casting NetworksPosition: Ruby on Rails EngineerHQ: Los Angeles, CA but this is a FULLY REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S or CanadaCasting Networks is the leading technology solution provider for casting and auditioning to the entertainment industry. Our software.