CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people with no-barriers access to a live doctor, real-time, who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are partnered with major national payers, employers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are an engineering driven organization and our tech stack includes modern versions of Ruby, Rails, React, React Native & Native Mobile, Typescript, and AWS with some Python, Go and other technologies mixed in. A career with CirrusMD is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt the healthcare industry and greatly impact millions of lives by enhancing our platform.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Build performant APIs, and end user experiences
- A reputation for reliably delivering well considered, well tested and performant code product(s)
- Contributions to our evolving development and testing standards and best practices
- High collaboration with Design + Product ensuring balanced code complexity and UX
- 6+ years of experience shipping full stack features using Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing REST APIs
- Proficiency with modern developer workflows and tools (Git/Github, CI, etc)
- Experience writing tests for your code at all layers (Rspec, Jasmine/Jest)
- Solid understanding of foundational software design patterns
- Your philosophy aligns with Agile methodologies and processes
- Significant experience giving and receiving feedback in code reviews
- Confidence pairing with other engineers
- Proficiency with SQL and relational databases
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Craftsperson tendencies taking significant pride in both the process and the outcomes of your work
- Strong command of SQL and experience optimizing query and application performance
- Experience with React Native
- Knowledge of static typing using TypeScript or Flow
- Experience with Apollo / GraphQL / Jest / Storybook
- You firmly understand how to be a successful team player
- Strong engagement within the Ruby and/or JS ecosystems
- Proficiency with Go or Python
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is paving the way to a better healthcare future and our work truly matters! We are quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. Our solution is exceptionally accessible, instantly available, and simply scalable. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and offer great benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Deeply subsidized medical, dental & vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited PTO / Vacation
- 401(K) + match & stock options
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Remote friendly (with the option to work out of our Denver HQ)
- Growth opportunity
- A positive, collaborative and diverse culture
- Social events onsite & remote
- Free, unlimited access to our text-first platform
The base salary range for this position is $120,000-160,000/year. Actual pay may vary based on job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are staffing a fully remote Full-Stack Software Engineer role at a well-funded Series A company, which is building one of the leading SaaS solutions to manage user research at scale.What sets them apart aside of their strong product is their outstandingly friendly, helpful and
Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)At CareAcademy, we’re helping to solve the direct care worker shortage and making a positive impact in the lives of people who need longer-term care. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed company in the growing health care market.The Rol
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)At CareAcademy, we’re helping to solve the direct care worker shortage and making a positive impact in the lives of people who need longer-term care. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed company in the growing health care market.
#Description#Who We Are:Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the mos
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe technology should improve and simplify people's lives. We are a Software Development and UX/UI Design company that follows a unique user-centric Product Design Process. We helped build and launch more than 200 web & mobile applications worldwide
More jobs by this company
About CirrusMD:CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people with no-barriers access to a live doctor, real-time, who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. Our solution is accessible by nearly ten million people acro