- Upholds, at all times, the Bank’s Core Values of: Integrity, Respect, Positive Attitude, Empowerment, Professionalism, and Excellence.
- Delivers on the Bank’s tagline of “Your Best Banking Experience – Ever!” by reinforcing the application of superior customer service through own example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees; actively participates in specific periodic meetings and presentations on this topic with all staff members.
- Responsible for the annual production of $15 million or more, in government-guaranteed SBA 7(A) loans.
- Generates new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Makes a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and clients requiring extensive automobile travel.
- Manages and follows up with SBA client portfolios.
- Develops and implements marketing activities within the budgetary constraints established by the supervisor. Also works with the Regional Manager and/or Branch Manager to develop and implement marketing plans. The marketing area is designated by the National Sales Manager. Marketing activities outside the designated area will require supervisory approval.
- Works to foster new and expand existing customer relationships through cross-selling products and services.
- Develops and maintains a referral source database for both local and the bank's overall SBA marketing purposes.
- Maintains and applies a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, SBA eligibility, and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete loan application packages.
- Actively participates in local SBA district functions with assigned marketing area.
- Provides management with input regarding current policies and practices.
- Assists the bank in the promotion of all product lines offered in the assigned market.
- Generates loans that maintain an acceptable level of performance. Assists special assets and credit services in any requested servicing action within the assigned marketing area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The position of SBA Business Development Officer is not responsible for the supervision of any employees.
- This position must be able to accommodate reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem-solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language, presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical reasoning, stress, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant interruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university and 5 years+ of progressive selling opportunities.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the SBA SOP.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of financial institution departments and activities; knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, Bank policies and procedures, and the Bank’s products and services.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service via phone, email, and in-person and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High energy level and ability to sell to customers’ needs.
- Ability to close, prospect and have sales planning.
- Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing, spreadsheet, and specialty software programs.
- Basic typing skills to meet the production needs of the position.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage is required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Travel is required for this position.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, operate a computer, and telephone.
- This position requires writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 50 pounds), driving, carrying, seeing (such as close, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Bank of George - Nevada:
Bank of George is a full service traditional community bank, catering to business and professional clients. Bank of George provides a high-level of customized service to clients, utilizing all the tools and technology that are needed by small business owners to succeed in a dynamically changing environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Acts as project manager on behalf of Paychex and the client during implementation phase. Coordinates efforts of team who are responsible for the client's start up and implementation of Paychex software and hardware systems, up to the point where.
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally,.
About the jobThe Red Hat Portfolio Technology team is looking for a Program Manager focused on strategic planning and initiative management to join us. In this role, you will work cross functionally to develop strategy, translate strategy into deliverable.
ECP is a market-leading SaaS software solution that enables senior living communities to better care for their residents. Our mission as a company is to build world-class software that increases the quality of life for seniors and improves clinical,.
The FASTSIGNS Business Consultant position is responsible for working with their assigned franchisees on our brand standards and best practices to grow their businesses. This position demonstrates and explains to the franchisee how to understand financial.