The primary responsibilities for the Lead Generation Specialist are to secure discovery meetings with New Prospects that are quality candidates for BCS365 Managed IT services (MSP and/or MSSP).. Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Constant building and maintaining of high-quality Prospect Target lists
- Develop and Maintain BCS Value Proposition Scripting / Message
- Daily outreach (Telephone, Email, Direct Messaging (via social media)
- Maintaining detailed prospect data records within BCS systems
- Working directly with various BCS365 Sales Management
- Mastery of BCS365 Sales tools:
- SalesForce CRM
- SalesForce Pardot
Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Average understanding of computer networking technology and industry trends
- Average understanding of Cyber-Security offerings and trends
- Must have prior technology sales experience
- Prior MSP or MSSP experience preferred
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Thorough understanding of how customers in the SMB and mid-sized Enterprise business market consume technology services
- Mastery of the BCS365 Value Proposition
- Proficient in general MS-O365 applications
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: telephony skills, communication skills, active listening
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to overcome objections
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Independent thinker who takes the initiative when appropriate
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
BCS365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: BCS365 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Acts as project manager on behalf of Paychex and the client during implementation phase. Coordinates efforts of team who are responsible for the client's start up and implementation of Paychex software and hardware systems, up to the point where.
Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally,.
About the jobThe Red Hat Portfolio Technology team is looking for a Program Manager focused on strategic planning and initiative management to join us. In this role, you will work cross functionally to develop strategy, translate strategy into deliverable.
ECP is a market-leading SaaS software solution that enables senior living communities to better care for their residents. Our mission as a company is to build world-class software that increases the quality of life for seniors and improves clinical,.
The FASTSIGNS Business Consultant position is responsible for working with their assigned franchisees on our brand standards and best practices to grow their businesses. This position demonstrates and explains to the franchisee how to understand financial.