Emphasys Software is seeking an Account Executive to join our team.
The Housing Finance (HFA) division of Emphasys provides solutions to help the affordable housing industry modernize its business systems, from financial management to compliance tracking and loan portfolio management. Through our HFA suite of products, Emphasys helps house low-income families across the country.
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for developing and closing new business by selling HFA's 3 product lines - Financials, Single Family, & Multi-Family. The AE will acquire new customers and sell additional products and services into existing accounts.
- Serve as the primary driving force in company’s revenue and customer success objectives through the attainment of assigned quarterly and annual sales quota
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational needs and structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Uncover customer housing/business processes and needs in order to match customer requirements to HFA's various solutions
- Understand, position, and clearly articulate the value/benefits of HFA's solutions to all levels within customer organization
- Leverage marketing slide decks and other materials, build custom sales presentations and demonstrations to client needs, and present by phone, webinar, and/or in-person
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline through proactive prospecting, the development of qualified leads, networking, and participating in regional and national conferences
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities, and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Develop short, mid and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory and vertical market
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
- 5+ years of prior software sales experience in a quota carrying environment
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field required
- Affordable housing industry experience preferred
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals with new name customers
- Proficient computer skills – CRM tools, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working in and managing medium and long (3 months - 2 years) sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of independence while demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly
Ability to travel up to 30% post-COVID to execute sales strategy is preferred.
- Access to Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Competitive Commission Program
- Fortune 500 Level 401(k)
- Top 30% in the Nation PTO Plan
- Gym Stipend and Wellbeing Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule & Work Remote
Owned by Constellation Software, Inc., the leading global provider of industry-specific software solutions, Emphasys has decades of leadership in this market, and we are well-positioned to deliver our solutions across the nation.
Joining Emphasys means joining a global network of 17,000+ employees, with numerous career development and advancement opportunities. Our team is growing in all departments, and we are looking for the highest quality talent to join us on our journey.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Where We Celebrate YouAt Teleperformance, we believe in the power of inspiration. We believe in the strength of innovation. And most importantly, we believe in the heart of the people.We're looking for bright minds, creative influencers, and.
Overview:Enterprise Account ExecutiveLocation: RemoteDescriptionQuadrant is a global leader in mobile location data, POI data, and corresponding compliance services.Our data is verified, trustworthy, and ready to use, allowing businesses, organizations,.
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep®, Lancia, Maserati,.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWith general direction and considerable latitude for independent judgment and discretion, the Service Delivery Manager III is the primary point of contact.
Are you a Loan Officer who loves the work but is looking for a more secure salary? Perhaps you are an Account Executive or a Title Rep and want to try another adventure, this might be the position for you! The Lending Group, Co., is looking for a true.
More jobs by this company
The Emphasys PHA team is seeking an experienced Software Developer Lead with a passion for finding innovative solutions to develop and test modern SaaS products.Emphasys is the market-leading software provider to the Public Housing and Affordable Housing.
Emphasys Software is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing sales team headquartered in Lafayette, CA. Remote work ok!ResponsibilitiesReporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for developing and closing new.