Sr. Technical Project Manager
Who We Are
Burwood Group is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to North Carolina. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll DoAs a Sr. Technical Project Manager at Burwood, you will be responsible for managing all stages of the project management life cycle, from initiation through project close. You will be responsible for strategic planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling the project to ensure adherence to standards, quality of delivery, project profitability, and client satisfaction. You will be expected to play an impactful consultative role in account management, to identify opportunities and drive sales in key accounts, and to provide coaching and mentoring to others within the organization.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (as an example):
- Partnering with Account Executives and Consultants during the sales stage to develop estimates, proposals, and other necessary sales documentation.
- Building well-crafted milestone-based project plans used to define, assign, and drive project activity across your account and project teams
- Communicating goals, objectives, and customer expectations to project team, and holding team members accountable for completing project deliverables on time and in budget
- Developing a ‘Trusted Advisor’ reputation and relationship with enterprise clients through expert delivery, proactive and responsive communication, and a team-centric leadership.
Who You Are
- You have 6 or more years of project management experience, leading technical (infrastructure or cloud-based) projects
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead and advise team members, c-suite leaders, and vendors; additionally, you know how to package the ‘right’ information in the right format based on your audience
- Your project management experience roots in externally client-based projects, preferably in a consultancy setting
- You have an established track record in identifying, scoping and vetting opportunities that drive and increase revenue
The Tech Stuff
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Experience with project management tools such as MS project
- Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering is a plus
- PMP certified, Agile, Scrum certification is a plus
- Core business analysts' responsibilities including: business or end user requirements gathering, process development, and reporting development or analysis to drive data-based decision making
If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Where We Celebrate YouAt Teleperformance, we believe in the power of inspiration. We believe in the strength of innovation. And most importantly, we believe in the heart of the people.We're looking for bright minds, creative influencers, and.
Overview:Enterprise Account ExecutiveLocation: RemoteDescriptionQuadrant is a global leader in mobile location data, POI data, and corresponding compliance services.Our data is verified, trustworthy, and ready to use, allowing businesses, organizations,.
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep®, Lancia, Maserati,.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWith general direction and considerable latitude for independent judgment and discretion, the Service Delivery Manager III is the primary point of contact.
Are you a Loan Officer who loves the work but is looking for a more secure salary? Perhaps you are an Account Executive or a Title Rep and want to try another adventure, this might be the position for you! The Lending Group, Co., is looking for a true.