Canada Advisor & Intermediary Solutions
The Regional Director (RD) is responsible for leading the sales efforts of Russell Investments products in a designated area. The main purpose is to achieve specific sales targets from investment advisors within a defined territory. At Russell Investments, we pride ourselves in delivering a consultative sales approach when working with investment advisors and partnering with them to help grow their business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the investment industry.
- RD’s will spend more than 50% of their time expected to increase sales penetration significantly in the designated region from expanding sales penetration from developing or non-supporters, while deepening relationship with some existing clients.
- Developing new relationships with Investment Advisors and service needs of existing clients by maintaining regular contact with them in one-on-one meetings, branch presentations, and virtual discussions using technology.
- Assist in identifying all opportunities to sell and promote Russell Investments products at the broker/dealer firm level within a sales territory.
- Deliver a high level of practice management advice to advisors through the Russell Advisory Services Group.
- Provide leadership to team members and support Russell Investments Associates with access to Investment Advisors and branches. Working closely with the other wholesalers, inside sales associates and coordinators to ensure that all Investment Advisors are receiving appropriate coverage through execution of the Territory Plan, regular team meetings to review progress and constant review of the Advisor database.
- Achieve Gross and Net Sales targets as established by National Sales Manager.
- Prospect and develop new Advisor relationships.
- Increase support among existing Advisors.
- Establish a consultative approach to sales.
- Provide leadership within the regional sales team.
- Provide direction to sales team to meet service needs of clients.
- Follow up as promised with accurate professional quality information.
- Establish deep relationships based on trust.
- Provide effective updates, including performance and management information.
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Marketing, or related area.
- CSC required.
- CFP or CFA or CIM preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial industry with at least 5 years of successful sales experience in the investment management marketplace.
- Experience working with investment advisors with a strong understanding of the investor and advisor behaviours.
- Advanced Consultative performance selling skills.
- Knowledge of the advisor community is essential.
- Working knowledge of Russell Investments' business.
- Working knowledge of Wealth Management strategies.
- Excellent professional and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to direct regional sales teams.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Where We Celebrate YouAt Teleperformance, we believe in the power of inspiration. We believe in the strength of innovation. And most importantly, we believe in the heart of the people.We're looking for bright minds, creative influencers, and.
Overview:Enterprise Account ExecutiveLocation: RemoteDescriptionQuadrant is a global leader in mobile location data, POI data, and corresponding compliance services.Our data is verified, trustworthy, and ready to use, allowing businesses, organizations,.
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep®, Lancia, Maserati,.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWith general direction and considerable latitude for independent judgment and discretion, the Service Delivery Manager III is the primary point of contact.
Are you a Loan Officer who loves the work but is looking for a more secure salary? Perhaps you are an Account Executive or a Title Rep and want to try another adventure, this might be the position for you! The Lending Group, Co., is looking for a true.