- Independently manage client relationships and accounts either up to: $1 MM in volume revenue or; of advanced complexity and requirements.
- Perform program comparison and form review, in partnership with Account Executive(s).
- Independently prepare for, manage and conduct strategy renewal meetings with clients.
- Act as primary client point of contact to provide day-to-day service by responding to client questions and requests.
- Develop, analyze, and implement competitive insurance programs, providing various alternatives for client consideration. Prepare market, quote rates for renewals and new business.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients.
- Manage the marketing process for prospect companies.
- Prepare and review client communications and finalize for delivery.
- Communicate and collaborate with producers, clients and underwriters to obtain information, quote rates, prepare proposals, or service existing accounts.
- Maintain current files and prepare policy renewal questionnaires, recommending coverage enhancements. Review, evaluate, rate and market Commercial Insurance applications and documents for accuracy.
- Compile and organize all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Perform thorough contract reviews for clients.
- Perform database file management and input information. Accurately manage and maintain documents in agency management systems.
- Provide training to Account Coordinators.
- May manage Account Coordinators and Account Assistants.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of brokerage experience.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience required.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skills, diplomacy, professionalism and tact.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and its complex features.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems, offer solutions and make process improvements.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
- Adaptability and flexibility to address issues and client needs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever changing priorities and deadlines.
- Intermediate strategic project planning including extended time management.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license within 3 months of hire.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Balboa Capital, a division of Ameris Bank, is a technology-driven business lender that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way small businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our.
We are looking for an inside sales rep to join our growing, remote based team!This role is for you... IF: you thrive in a high volume sales role with short sales cycles, you have experience selling a SaaS product to SMBs, your approach to sales is consultative.
Our client is a representative logistics solution providing a full range of servicesin long and short distance freight, specialty haulage, and management of dry freights.Account Executive- Logistics Sales (Remote)You will be responsible for building.
DescriptionAbout UsHiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, weve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year.
Tread is looking for an innovative and creative Account Executive to join our rapidly scaling team and have a huge impact on our revenue growth. The ideal candidate is driven, leverages processes to succeed, has a strong sense of ownership and loves.
About Reciprocity!Reciprocity is pioneering a first-of-its-kind approach to IT risk management that ties an organizations risk directly to its business strategy. The fully integrated and automated Reciprocity ROAR Platform, which underpins the Reciprocity.
Headquarters: Malta URL: https://www.hotjar.com/careers/Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas (UTC-7 to UTC-3 / PST or EST specifically). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that.
Senior Account Executive (Remote) - B Public Relations Location: This role can work remote, but would ideally be based in Denver, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Miami, Chicago, Dallas or Houston.Field: PR/CommunicationsMin. Experience:.
Company DescriptionNow100 is committed to understanding our clients needs and providing solutions that not only meet but exceed their expectations. We match thoroughly vetted resources to contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions in all industries..