The Planview Solution Consultant is responsible for establishing and executing the technical pre-sales strategy for the Planview Sales team. The Visual Portfolio Planning Sales Team focuses on LeanKit, Projectplace and mid-tier PPM product lines, primarily. This position will be focusing on agile first opportunities and will be one of the leaders in Agile opportunities. This includes providing technical pre-sales support to the Account Executives and the sales enablement of new hires. Ultimately, the Solution Consultant will play a key role in achieving company objectives and in supporting the sales process by focusing on the management of successful prospect and customer relationships and supporting the achievement of aggressive sales goals in a rapidly growing and dynamic organization.
- Assist with meeting sales targets by supporting and working closely with Account Executives and Account Managers in active sales cycles
- Deliver technical platform demonstrations and presentations to mixed audiences including, prospective customers, existing customers, partners, and industry groups
- Advise Product Management and R&D of technical issues and requests for product features
- Support the overall improvement of the Visual Portfolio Planning demonstration through configuration and demonstration flow updates
- Perform support for RFP and Security Questionnaires for Account Executives
- Support the overall enablement of the Sales organization through established training sessions and informal communications
- Work with Marketing to align campaigns and industry recognitions with demonstration focus
- Must be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, taking initiative, and providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving many aspects of the company positioning as well as the overall solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years Prior Pre-sales experience
- Minimum 2 years-experience in Agile based practices.
- Experience in guiding teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, SAFe, etc.) a plus
- Software Development and Configuration Experience
- PPM or Agile software and/or industry experience
- College degree required
- Austin, TX location preferred but not required.
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
- No one likes working in a box, right? That’s why we’ve built some fun, open work environments with optional standing desks, game rooms, unlimited snacks, soft drinks, and gourmet coffee machines. Oh, and a tasty cereal bar and fresh fruit to get your day going!
- We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
- We offer weekly onsite yoga classes, chiropractor visits and car wash services.
- We’re in a brand new office building with garage parking and shaded courtyards with outdoor gas grills and seating, just in case you want to grab some sun during lunch.
- We host daily food trucks!
- And because we believe in community involvement, we’re also active participants of a variety of causes, including a Planview MS150 riding team, Heartwalk, Central Texas Food Bank, Salvation Army Angel Tree and more!
Planview is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: