Digital Health Sales Executive
About the Job
Helpsy Health Sales Executive (Competitive Commission Rates).
Who is Helpsy Health?
We’re here to change healthcare, using our industry-leading artificial intelligence platform (Symptom Management and Navigation) and experienced health coaches to create high-tech and high-engagement interactions with each person we are privileged to serve.
What are we doing?
Helpsy Health is a rapidly expanding healthcare software development company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Our team is adding new clients every day, including: employers, insurance companies, governments, and insurance brokers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a mission-driven and passionate Sales Executive to help us grow and serve more people. Prospective Sales Executives will have experience in B2B sales, working with: Health plans, employers, third party administrators, insurance brokers, or other business-related clients.
Duties and responsibilities in Healthcare Sales:
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients
- Provide demos of our product.
- Providing an after-sales service
- Meeting sales targets
- Organizing or attending medical conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
Responsibilities for Medical Sales Representative:
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
Skills needed to work in Healthcare Sales:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Commercial and business awareness
- The ability to understand and present clinical data
- The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
We’re excited to share our growth with you. Our compensation is competitive. This is a great opportunity to join with a company that has just started changing healthcare, one person at a time.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $91,430.00 - $111,748.00 per year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting