Job TitleAMI Clinical Adoption Specialist
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As the Advanced Molecular Imaging (AMI) Clinical Adoption Specialist, you will be responsible for development and execution of a “white-glove” customer experience program with robust messaging platform to drive higher adoption, better acceptance and ultimately create top line impact for new products and technologies in Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for development and execution of Clinical Marketing program in North America - this includes driving adoption of Philips Advanced Molecular Imaging (AMI) products to ensure equipment is used to its full capabilities
- Responsible for identifying and developing champions at targeted customer accounts
- Deliver customized training programs and clinical expertise to physicians
- Design strong impact assessment follow-ups for AMI products and technologies post customer interactions and trainings
- Facilitate development of Peer-to-Peer networks across users
- Assist in creating marketing and sales collateral to embed this program in the brand of Philips AMI
- Works with Clinical Education department (Service) to ensure consistent messaging with existing and future education/training programs
- Provide feedback on market/product issues and consolidate product development ideas to the BU for consideration
- Engage with Account Executives to address key customer issues and needs
- Engage with key customer stakeholders to influence clinical choice and create opportunities for upselling
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree in business or technology field a plus
- Certification in Radiologic Technology, Nursing or Allied Health or related experience
- Specific clinical certifications such as ARRT, RCIS
- In-depth and extensive clinical knowledge of the Molecular Imaging and CT (a plus) field, including utilization and implementation of current trends in the clinical setting
- 5+ years’ experience in clinical environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and change management skills
- High level ability in problem solving skills, to see the root cause of problems
- Experience in troubleshooting computers, software, networking and basic DICOM knowledge
- Understand physician workflow
- Solve minor technical issues or manage resolution of larger ones, through the local service engineer
- Proven excellence in training and flexible teaching style
- Strong project management skills (organization, scheduling, etc.) required
- Demonstrated customer service, communication and people management and conflict resolution skills
- Sales experience will be an added advantage
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: