As a Customer Service Team Supervisor, you will help ensure the most exceptional contact quality and service possible for Minted’s customers. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Service, Team Supervisors will be responsible and directly accountable for the execution of their team of Customer Service Leads (CS Leads) and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
Successful Team Supervisors will motivate their teams and ensure that CSRs are professional and personable, demonstrating strong empathy to the customer while achieving productivity, quality, and attendance goals. Team Supervisors are energetic, supportive, and detail-oriented team members that are ready to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to support a great customer experience.
- Serve as the direct supervisor of the CS Leads and CSRs on your team
- Provide day-to-day support, subject matter expertise, and coaching for CSRs, motivating and supporting the team to resolve customer concerns
- Drive productivity through contact prioritization via queue management and adherence monitoring
- Work with the CS Leads to check in with each team member at the start of each shift, to support and motivate the CSR; check out with each team member at the end of each shift to provide feedback and to recap the day
- Stay present and available for the broader Customer Service team, including monitoring communications, answering questions, and providing real-time feedback via Slack and Google Hangouts
- Host regular one-on-ones with each team member, providing coaching and reviewing their weekly performance
- Ensure that CS Leads and CSRs actively adhere to their schedules, stay focused on their work, and follow Workforce Management guidelines for breaks, lunches, and adherence
- Complete project work, such as Promo Code requests, financial transactions, fulfiller requests, vendor communications and other ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by site leadership or other departmental leaders
- Stay up-to-date on Minted products, services, and policy details and updates by reviewing the Customer Service knowledge base, as well as training updates, and daily huddle announcements
- Promote and build a positive and friendly environment supporting of good morale and cooperation
- Be responsible for coaching, development, and performance management of team members, including resolving employee relation concerns in close partnership with the Senior Manager of Customer Service, and Human Resources, as needed
- Produce a Weekly Business Review that outlines the performance of your team, including individual coaching status; responsible for Quality Assurance, CSAT, and Productivity ratings for your team members
- Dependable and flexible
- Professional, with leadership skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who leads by example, enthusiastically encouraging team members to follow Minted best practices and departmental policies
- Able to multitask and stay focused in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, processes, and products
- An expert on or the ability to quickly learn Minted products, policies, and processes
- Open to feedback, believing in a culture of continuous improvement as you work toward individual and departmental goals
- Comfortable using technology; ideally familiar and experienced with eCommerce
- Able to reliably meet a required flexible/variable hour work schedule including weekends based on business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of customer service experience preferably in an eCommerce or retail setting
- 1+ years of leadership experience in a customer service setting, including hands-on experience managing the performance of a team and driving results
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated leadership skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great people skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer/software skills (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting