Sparta Systems has been recently acquired by Honeywell. Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with expertise in Life Sciences. The combination of Sparta Systems and Honeywell brings together Sparta Systems’ quality management leadership with over 100 years of software and industrial expertise from Honeywell.
As a Solutions Engineer you will work closely with our Solutions Engineers and Account Executives in preparing for customer engagements by leveraging our flagship TrackWise Digital platform which is on the Salesforce platform.
- Working primarily for the DACH region, excellent written/verbal German is essential for this role.
- Salesforce (SFDC) configuration experience essential.
- Assist Solutions Engineers and Solutions Architects in information gathering, analysis of business/user/functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in best understanding of upcoming business opportunities.
- Prepare high caliber configured demo databases with all requisite data for product demonstrations to key accounts.
- Assist Solutions Engineers in responding to customer inquiries and requests for information (e.g., list of e-mailed questions, questions posed to sales representative at a meeting).
- Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality.
- Maintain and fulfill “continuous improvement” functions on standard sales demos. Keep these up to date and current with new features and acquired knowledge.
- Provide technical support to Solutions Engineers with maintenance of demo databases, reports, services, etc., on the demo laptops. This includes developing and executing procedures for routine restores of demo databases, fixing problems, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience Salesforce configuration / administration
- Proficiency in understanding and analyzing business processes and user requirements; adept at technical writing and documentation
- Experience with TrackWise and TrackWise Digital quality management solution (EQMS) is a plus
- Life Science industry experience a plus
- Computer Science degree a plus
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Gives Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the world's premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software.
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company, is a leading provider of TrackWise® enterprise QMS software and TrackWise Digital®, a next-generation, cloud and digital QMS SaaS platform. Sparta’s TrackWise Digital combined with Honeywell’s software solutions, batch automation, and data integration capabilities form an integrated life sciences manufacturing digital eco-system that enables greater efficiency and agility while helping achieve quality system compliance with reduced risk. The combination of Sparta Systems and Honeywell brings together Sparta Systems’ quality management leadership with over 100 years of software and industrial expertise from Honeywell. Together, Sparta and Honeywell will shape the future of digital quality and operational excellence for the life sciences industry. For more information please visit https://www.spartasystems.com.
Life is short… Work somewhere outstanding… Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company!
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer with our Headquarters located in Hamilton, NJ, USA.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: