GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software together. We're looking for Enterprise Sales Managers to work with our largest prospects and new customers to build great relationships, help them to learn about GitHub and our products and facilitate the buying process. We care about customer success and customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. We are looking for Enterprise Sales Managers in all of GitHub’s geographical selling markets. The role will report to the Regional Director of Enterprise Sales.
- New business strategic selling. Develop plans and resource requirements to close new business within GitHub’s Enterprise prospect market segment and then grow those accounts rapidly within the first 12 months by providing new account services for customer and company success. Provide accurate forecasting for deals and quarterly revenue. Be the primary interface for new prospects and customers.
- Risk Management. Identify risk and be decisive to ensure any risk is mitigated.
- Network building. Identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success. Build a solid network at GitHub and within customer and prospect accounts to ensure successful deal conversion. Work cross-functionally with technical product management, engineering, support, technical sales and professional services to demonstrate the value of GitHub and, in turn, help close business and ensure new customer success.
- Manage by influence. Be a consensus builder inside GitHub and within customer and prospect accounts to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Understand GitHub products and solutions. Understand how we enable customers to be successful with our products and services to help them be innovation leaders. Teach customers about their industries and offer unique insights to encourage customers to think differently about their business and discover the true value of working with GitHub. Sell value and provide real ROI analysis with our products and services for prospects and new customers. Work programmatically with prospects and new customers on a set of metrics to show them how to improve their business by properly using GitHub products and services.
- Effective communicator and presenter. Present strategic ideas to small and large groups of customers, work off script and answer questions and challenges in live settings with key prospects, new customers and partners.
- Deal process, objection handling and driving momentum. Map out prospect buying processes, help new buyers navigate deals to close, and identify deal stakeholders (including mobilizers and blockers) in order to drive deal momentum to close. Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: