Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles and user-friendly, enterprise software solutions. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions.
Today, Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 for the world’s largest brands. Global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment rely on Seegrid’s full suite of solutions and services, including vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support.
Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. Are you ready to transform the future?
Seegrid currently has an opening for a Market Intelligence/Strategy Intern. The intern will assist the Market Intelligence team to act as an automation consultant to Seegrid customers and is responsible for determining requirements, product selection, customer operational recommendations, and proposal generation for potential Seegrid customers. This position supports the Seegrid sales team by assessing customer sites and assisting with customer presentations and requires day-to-day interaction with sales management, sales, engineering, product development, partners, and customers. This is a paid internship.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Track and monitor key competitors and conduct due diligence.
- Determine industry trends and evaluate potential Seegrid opportunities.
- Conduct market assessments with recommended actions.
- Review competitor products and provide feedback.
- Assist with developing weekly newsletter.
- Support development of proprietary database tools.
- Assist market intelligence team with special projects.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Enrolled in MBA program with strategy or market research focus
- Background in market research and competitive intelligence
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking
- Effective organizational and project management skills to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to deal with complexity and change
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build effective relationships with all levels of the organization, customers and partners
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: