Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that's real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we've raised every bar on every aspect. We're friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.riversidenaturalfoods.com
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Broker Coordinator.
Purpose of Position
Responsible for providing support and building business with broker network. Lead in developing and maintaining tools to set objectives, as well as track and manage performance. This role reports into the National Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Driving sales growth for Riverside:
- Demonstrate and uphold Riverside Natural Foods (RNF) core values, mission, and vision.
- Establish trust and confidence with current and prospective customers, building advocacy, networking within an organization. Create positive working relationships on behalf of RNF. Focus on Tier 4 customers via communication with broker organization.
- Build relationships within multiple levels of the broker organization. Determine clear ways of working and drive consistent and frequent engagement with brokers.
- In partnership with Sales Planning, National Sales Manager, and Account Managers, develop and drive strategic broker plans to meet or exceed KPI's.
- Be proactive in understanding competitive environment and adjust broker priorities if appropriate.
- Adjust RNF corporate/HQ decks to fit the needs of broker partners.
- Coordinate Innovation Launch calls with broker network, providing education and program details.
- Effectively communicate and track pricing strategy and plans with brokers.
- Communicate marketing programs to broker network, with clear tactical direction on how to leverage programs with customers.
- Work with National Sales Manager to track and assess all spending with broker partners. This includes any programs utilizing trade funding they are communicating to retailers on RNF's behalf.
- Communicate account activity/results via internal processes.
- Determine, create and lead regular connects with broker partners: Innovation Launches, Monthly Priority Calls, Brand Education, Monthly Reviews, Reset schedule check-ins.
- Utilize sales reporting to understand performance, and work with sales team/broker partners to create actionable plans.
- Manage turnover business.
- Ongoing meetings to review KPIs.
- Attend retail market visits as required.
- Attend designated trade shows and events.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Travel may require 30% +
Education & Qualifications
- 1-2+ years of sales experience in the organic / health food industry
- College Degree Preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Has demonstrable success at creatively solving problems and implementing those solutions.
- Has solid communication skills – written, listening, speaking. Able to adapt communication style based on the audience.
- Displays strong negotiating skills.
- Is a strong team- player.
- Is a self-starter, with strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Understands how to pull and interpret syndicated data.
- Is tech savvy with apps and sales related software
- Is resourceful, while displaying high-energy, passion, and ambition.
- Is a person of integrity; has excellent professional ethics
- Has a track record of building and maintaining productive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Has a proven ability to make decisions based on a mixture of information, analysis, experience, and judgement.
- Has an intermediate level of computer and technical skills, with an emphasis on MS Office Suite
- Has the ability to create power point presentation and convey message.
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- IRS matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as 4th of July Celebrations, Halloween Contests, Annual Holiday Celebrations, and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Broker Coordinator or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: