Hi, we're looking for a superstar sales and marketing operations expert to help support our team in a long term part-time role, as we manage our rapid growth and expansion.
You will help play a pivotal role in improving and scaling our marketing and sales operational systems to help effectively and efficiently serve our quickly-growing customer base.
You will help set up and manage the tools and systems that are critical for our marketing & sales process, including cold emailing systems (Mailshake), CRM (Active campaign), and other essential softwares.
What you'll do:
- Integrating our CRM (Active Campaign with our Cold Email Software (Mailshake), and ensuring our marketing and sales lead flow process is efficient from end to end.
- Help with territorial lead allocation for sales representatives
- Helping with daily, weekly and monthly reporting of lead flows.
- Assist Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- Ensure data is syncing between our software platforms.
- Ensure the accuracy of our data and reporting for sales and marketing.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Set up dashboards and metrics to help us evaluate campaign performance
What' you'll need:
- Advanced google sheets/excel skills with a strong understanding of Active campaign, Mailshake, lead scoring, and email marketing.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- 3+ years of work experience in business, sales, or education technology
- Deep knowledge of and experience with managing a sales operations systems.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in data analysis, secondary research
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Commitment to excellence.
- Desire to join a fast growing tech company.
- Unlimited Potential - this is an opportunity to really expand your career and build a great case study. In this role you will learn, grow and make a difference.
- Incredible Team - Get to collaborate with a seriously high performing, world class team!
- Live the remote work life - We're a fully distributed team!
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you and you are a generally passionate and high performance person then be sure to apply below.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: