Aging Media Network (https://agingmedia.com) (AMN) is a company redefining business-to-business (B2B) news publishing and we are looking for the right salesperson to help us grow. Aging Media Network is a boutique media company covering the $7.1 trillion business of senior housing and care. With fresh, daily content, modern design and industry expertise, we've built a community of industry executives and participants for our clients to connect with.
We are seeking a business development representative (BDR) to help assist us and grow the inbound and outbound sales process for both individual and corporate memberships. The BDR should have experience working in B2B media or membership management for online publications, subscriptions or other relevant matters.
The BDR will help convert inbound sales leads, work on selling and managing corporate subscriptions and liaise with the editorial team which includes the membership product development team, audience development and other areas as needed. This role will have structured outbound weekly call lists as well as account maintenance measures to track various subscription packages as well as execute upon renewal campaigns for memberships on a regular basis.
The BDR position will handle requests for all Aging Media membership products including but not limited to Senior Housing News, Home Health Care News and other publications at a later date.
This position is a new sales and customer service role that will report directly to the EVP/VP of Sales.
- Handle and manage inbound membership request processing
- Convert inbound corporate membership leads into contracts and sales
- Structured weekly outbound cold calling campaigns on targeted accounts
- Assist with inbound membership information requests and account updates
- Manage the membership renewal process
- Provide input on development of the membership product based upon customer feedback and relay that to appropriate team members
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns and promotional materials associated with membership products
- Generate new opportunities for product offerings from market intelligence and customer demand..
Required Qualities & Characteristics:
- Committed to sales and revenue growth
- Feeling of responsibility for delivering exceptional service to clients
- Strong judgement and high standards as a sales professional
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Demonstrates strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and organized approach to tasks and record-keeping
- Professionalism in personality, appearance, and work product
- Ability to set goals and execute to meet deadlines while maintaining integrity in the process
- Positive attitude, able to quickly build rapport with clients and team members
- Experience in a consultative sales approach environment with a ‘closer' attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Intelligent, creative, accountable. Able to recognize opportunities and take action with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and capable of managing many opportunities in various stages of the sales funnel
- Expertise in outbound phone sales
- Proven ability to work independently/individually and to work on small teams
- Quick learner and ability to adapt in a fast paced, growing environment
- Strong negotiating skills & experience using a consultative, solution based sales system
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in sales role for an online media publication or advertising account executive / sales role
- Hands on experience with CRM software such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Advanced knowledge/expertise using MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Basic understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong professional references upon request
- Experience with phone sales and outbound call prospecting
- Certification or degree in marketing, sales or relevant field (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent desired (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States (required)
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs arise.
Email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] agingmedia.com
No phone calls please.
About Aging Media Network:
Aging Media Inc. is a media company serving business professionals in the senior housing, home health, skilled nursing, hospice, and reverse mortgage industries.
Aging Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws. Equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: