We are looking for capable, experienced, and passionate technologists who have demonstrated skills designing, documenting, and writing proposals for ground-up creation of software products deployed in the cloud. Qualifying individuals have general and broad expertise in digital product development across cloud, microservice, and software engineering technologies. As a Solutions Architect at 3Pillar you will be engaged in Pre-Sales planning and customer interactions, leading technical product design creation, and transitioning execution to the 3Pillar delivery organization post contract. This role will be based in either the Greater Boston Area, the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, or the NYC Metropolitan Area.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and executive stakeholders from our client organizations to understand where they are today and the challenges they’re facing.
- You are able to share success stories and case studies that illustrate how you, or others at 3Pillar, have solved similar problems.
- You can apply your experience and knowledge to shape and communicate how 3Pillar would approach solving the our client problems.
- You will advise our clients and their technical teams designing solutions in collaboration with other 3Pillar technical disciplines.
- You’re curious, asking questions to first ensure that we’re answering the right questions as you dive deep into your clients’ challenge.
- You’re comfortable reframing issues, focusing the client on those that will drive the most impact.
- Your engagements post contract will last anywhere from 2-weeks to 3 months to ensure a smooth customer launch and then transition to the 3Pillar delivery organization for long-term execution
- You will also work closely with 3Pillar Account Executives to identify growth opportunities within our existing client relationships.
- Able to move seamlessly between a solutions mindset and a consulting mindset.
- Equally adept at changing your communication style between our clients’ c-suite executives and the talented practitioners on our delivery teams.
- Knowledgeable and conversant in at least one full-stack ecosystem and with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Able to display proven experience as technical leader within a product development team
- Able to construct high quality written proposal materials
- Previous client facing consulting experience will be a plus.
- High awareness of industry issues and trends, and the ability to incorporate these in future projects, positioning 3Pillar as a leader in new technologies.
- Proven ability to work across an organization to help build the best and most effective solution possible for our potential customers.
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 11 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Red Hat Software