- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that is ready to make a difference in the work that you do?
- Would working for a high-growth SaaS company helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world motivate you to do some of the most rewarding work of your career?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their 97% customer retention rate and above average NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Sales Development Representative working on the Kindful Product.
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 200+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add folks like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- Our Sales Development Representatives identify and create new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts.
- Manage a high volume of communication via phone, email, and chat to follow up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Develop targeted call lists, and create personalized messaging to engage in communication with potential future customers.
- Never fret in following established processes, and consistently use salesforce.com to document all interactions.
What Does It Take
- Strong written and verbal communication, with great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to gift your customers with sincere empathy. - This is a must!
- Hustle & Persistence (“No” has never stopped you before.)
- As some of our workforce is 100% remote, you must be a go-getter that can self motivate yourself and others(virtually) on your team.
We’re Going To Be Really Impressed
- If you have experience with a CRM and prospecting tools like Salesforce and Outreach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Applicants with disabilities may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: