We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world’s largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth – recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Director of Sales, Grocery Channel will deliver assigned volume and share growth of Sazerac’s portfolio across all national grocery channels. This position will be responsible for assisting in the development of channel specific strategies, standards, and tools to align with the organization’s strategies.
Additional responsibilities for the Director of Sales, Grocery Channel include:
- Deliver Sazerac volume and share growth exceeding the annual plan by helping the retailer growth their spirits/beer/wine/non-alc categories.
- Develop and implement multi-year channel specific strategies that are incorporated in all Retailer JBP’s
- Support in driving results for channel specific National Account Manager team
- Develop solutions that drive trips and baskets and deliver targeted ROI
- Leverage the full portfolio in terms of National Brands and Control Label to drive growth and/or cost savings and find solutions for the consumer and retailer
- Identify opportunities that support the organization’s long-term objectives and use solution-based selling to secure distribution and promotional activities across entire portfolio
- Develop tools and processes that lead to insights and actions that deliver against KPI’s
- Drive distribution, programming, and volume growth for portfolio. Work with VP to create the vision for how Sazerac invests in and goes to market within the national grocery channel
- Secure, understand and utilize national and state level pricing standards and deviations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, related field or commensurate experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, specifically in sales management and key accounts
- National Off Premise Chain sales experience
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills using internal and external data sources
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate a clear vision and priorities across multiple levels
- A valid driver's license
Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Minimum 3 years of bev alc industry experience
- Category Insight/Analytics experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Role: We are looking for a Growth Executive with previous Sales Team management experience to join our team and be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with Leads and converting those Leads into Clients.What You'
As organizations accelerate their digital transformation with mobile, cloud and AI technologies, access to the internet is vital for critical communications and cloud access. Dejero delivers resilient, uninterrupted internet connectivity by intelligently combining diverse connect
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer
ABOUT US: IRC Sales Solutions is a very small sales consulting company that designs sales processes and strategies for small businesses and startups.We do not perform sales outreach for our clients (e.g. attending sales calls, sending emails, or otherwise acting like sales reps)W
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States URL: http://assemblyai.comAssemblyAI (www.assemblyai.com) is the #1 rated API for Speech Recognition. Thousands of developers use our APIs to transcribe millions of videos, podcasts, phone calls, and zoom meetings every