Will supervise the Solutions Architect Managers, Supervisors, and Solutions Architect team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically align Solution Architects organization with corporate strategy and direction.
- Align Solutions Architect organization support based on individual channel requirements.
- Develop and execute strategic compensation plan for the Solutions Architect Team.
- Strategically develop ongoing training and certification programs for the Solutions Architect Team.
- Manage Solutions Architect Team budget.
- Identify and interview new Solutions Architect candidates for employment.
- Communicate clearly and concisely through team/individual meetings to foster and develop a common vision, provide clear direction, priorities and/or clarify roles and responsibilities.
- Establish Solutions Architect Team objectives, monitor Solutions Architect Manager performance, provide employee coaching, and take disciplinary actions, as necessary.
- Responsible for bi-annual reviews of Managers, Solutions Architects.
- Meet with individual Sales Management on a regular basis to discuss Solutions Architect performance, market conditions, and to solicit suggestions for improvement of Solution Architect support.
- Foster a culture that retains and develops Solutions Architect team members.
- Provide an escalation point for Solutions Architects, Mangers Solutions Architects, and other TPx departments.
- Responsible for interfacing with the training department to assist with development of training material.
- Responsible for mentoring other Solutions Architects.
- Assist with UCx and MSx sales opportunities
- Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and management solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions).
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization road-map and architect solutions to meet business UCaaS, and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies (e.g. Security, Storage, O365, Endpoint Management, and Networking)
- Assist TPx departments on inquiries regarding new and current voice and IT deployments and reconfigurations.
- Complete Statement of Work and Virtual Site Surveys for UCx and MSx as required.
- Review System Solutions with Engineering to include UCaaS, Contact Center, professional services server upgrade/migrations, data center migrations, backup and business continuity plans and non-standard Office 365 migrations
- Complete necessary documentation to support the sales process including but not limited to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Network Diagrams, Call Flows, Back-up planning, Office 365 Scope of Work, and other similar documentation.
- Meet with customer contacts (both managerial and technical) to position TPx products appropriately and drive the sales to completion.
- Responsible for directing the accurate completion of required configuration documents for specified TPx products.
- Attend Sales and Branch meetings on a regular basis.
- Meet with individual General Managers on a regular basis to discuss TSC performance, market conditions, and to solicit suggestions for improvement of TSC support.
- Conduct sales presentations demonstrating TPx’s professional solutions to meet customer's specific telecommunications managed information technology needs
- Responsible for providing supplemental training on TPx products to Solutions Architect, Sales, Agents, & Vendors.
- Promote and educate other TPx departments on technology regarding industry standards, new technology, and TPx
- Assist as needed with projects in regard to customer accounts and internal systems.
- Provide third level escalation support for Solutions Architects, and other TPx departments
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited Two or Four‑year College or university with a degree required
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Ten years of experience in direct sales, or
- Eight (8) or more years managerial experience is required.
- Previous experience in developing and executing strategic compensation plans
- Five (5) or more years of PBX sales, design, or installation preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Sales Engineering, or similar preferred
- Five (5) or more years of experience in network design preferred
- Cisco Certified Design Associate, Microsoft, or other telecommunications certifications preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms.
- Documentation and project management skills for both internal and customer facing purposes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge on TCP/IP, MPLS, VPLS, LAN/WAN, Ethernet, SIP, CoS, QoS, UCaaS, Contact Center, Cybersecurity best practices, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Server OS’s and Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions is preferred.
- Must be proficient and fluent in the English language
- Must have the ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional and collaborative
- Will be required to drive for customer prospecting and appointments (approximately 40%).
- Will be required to travel outside of their region on an occasional basis (approximately 20%).
- Will be required to have a flexible work schedule as may be required to work longer than 8 hours per day as require.
- May be required to work either before or after business hours as required.
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License.
- Must have a clean DMV with no more than a maximum of 3 points on driving record.
No DUIs within the past 3 years.
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee will be sitting at a desk approximately 60% of the time. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may be required to give presentations in front of large audiences.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Role: We are looking for a Growth Executive with previous Sales Team management experience to join our team and be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with Leads and converting those Leads into Clients.What You'
As organizations accelerate their digital transformation with mobile, cloud and AI technologies, access to the internet is vital for critical communications and cloud access. Dejero delivers resilient, uninterrupted internet connectivity by intelligently combining diverse connect
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer
ABOUT US: IRC Sales Solutions is a very small sales consulting company that designs sales processes and strategies for small businesses and startups.We do not perform sales outreach for our clients (e.g. attending sales calls, sending emails, or otherwise acting like sales reps)W
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States URL: http://assemblyai.comAssemblyAI (www.assemblyai.com) is the #1 rated API for Speech Recognition. Thousands of developers use our APIs to transcribe millions of videos, podcasts, phone calls, and zoom meetings every
More jobs by this company
Overview:General Purpose:A Senior Executive Customer Account Manager I will manage a given base of existing TPx customer accounts to achieve long-term success, sales growth, and retention. Their primary responsibility will be developing positive relationships, handling customers&