Dynabrade, Inc., a leading manufacturer of pneumatic and abrasive tools is looking for a Territory Sales Manager for Northern California to join our Sales team. This position is field based in a home office.
This position is responsible for the promotion and sale of Dynabrade pneumatic tools and abrasive products through established distribution partners, applying best-in-class, targeted, industry specific solutions to increase our customers’ productivity, quality and profitability, resulting in measurable sales growth, improved profitability and increased customer loyalty.. Requirements:
This person will:
- Advises customers in distribution, engineering, production, and purchasing staffs on processes and methods in use of Dynabrade tools and abrasive materials.
- Determines specific tool and abrasive requirements for specific grinding, buffing, and polishing operations on metal, plastic, ceramics, or wood materials.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with delivery.
- Attends trade shows
- Minimum of 5 years industrial sales experience
- B.S. in related field
- Ability to travel to accounts 75% of your time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy
- Well organized, capable of managing multiple tasks and a diverse set of objectives
- Achieve goals with minimal supervision and guidance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We have been and will continue to be a 100% remote team!Formative is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales Team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for coordinating collaboration with Account Executives to ensure Business Devel
Account ExecutivesGeneral DescriptionThe Account Executive will work under the direction of the Director of Client Success to maintain successful home delivery pharmacy programs for our current hospitals and health centers. Equiscript Account Executives need to possess a true pas
For over forty five years, GA Foods has been creating and delivering high quality nutritious and well-balanced meals to seniors, children, military and emergency response. GA Foods sets ourselves apart with flavorful menus tailored to our client's palettes, a delivery service unm
Job Type: Full-Time, RemoteExperience Level: Account Management, Sales and/or Project Management Experience PreferredAt Criterion Edge, (CE) we are committed to empowering companies to deliver better healthcare solutions. By leveraging best-in-class writing processes, technology.
OverviewWe are hiring an Account Executive to join the Channel team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with partners with the objective of meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. The successful candidate must be passionate and proactive