SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our Sales Team in the Carolinas! The main purpose of the role is to accelerate the presence of SoundOff Signal in the specified territory by designing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal’s Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Responsible to identify, qualify and pursue specified sales targets and goals.
- Responsible for achieving Territory Sales Plan.
- Responsible for directing Independent and distribution Sales Representatives working in the territory.
- Manage distribution decision-making within territory.
- Manage prospecting activity within territory.
- Responsible for market demand for SOI products within territory.
- Recommend new product and product enhancements or variations to support ongoing innovation and customer requirements including customization.
- Ability to travel regionally up to 70%, including some weekend work.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Additional tasks/duties as assigned. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain auto insurability status.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent skills in the following areas:
- Organization, written and verbal communication
- Personal initiative
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Strong conceptual thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent customer and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to proactively evaluate existing sales strategies and recommend changes, when appropriate.
- MicroSoft Office Suite Programs.
- Zoho - Customer Relationship Management System.
- Made to Manage Software experience beneficial.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing field or 7 years Sales experience.
- Experience with manufacturing business required.
- Account communication experience required.
- Branded product experience helpful.
To Apply: Please apply on our company website https://soundoffsignal.com/about-us/careers/
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.As a Ca
Who We Need: You are extremely professional and have outstanding communication skills.You have the ability to learn and apply work processes and use software tools like Microsoft AX & CRM.You are accurate and thorough with your work and enjoy working with others.Given these skill
The GHX Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for selling complex supply chain software solutions into the healthcare community. The SAE determines the overall account planning and management of their customer base within specified net new and existing key accounts to.
The Sales Support Project Coordinator is responsible for managing coordination of services activities in support of the Technical Services Team and customers. The primary objective is to ensure CDW/DVS (Digital Velocity Solutions) is meeting the contractual commitments, exceeding
Second Shift Timing Flexible (Flexible Timing from 1pm to 10pm CST)Full Time / Part time options availableJob briefWe are looking for an Acquisition Specialist / Inside Sales Rep to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The role is to oversee a portfolio of