The Business Development Rep II is responsible for identifying, researching, and nurturing prospective client relationships for DataServ solutions through the utmost professionalism, integrity and delivery of valuable insights in all interactions. This position researches and profiles targeted companies, identifies and engages with key contacts, uncovers potential opportunities, and nurtures them into Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) that meet defined qualifying criteria. SALs are then handed off to Account Executives who are responsible for working the Opportunities through the Sales Process.
DataServ is all about simple. We create simple solutions for automating the world's B2B financial transactions. Founded in 1994, the company created the world's first FinTech Software as a Service (SaaS) technology. DataServ helps businesses reduce cost and improve accuracy by automating manual processes and documents related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Read more about us at www.dataserv.com.
- You're innovative.You have a good imagination and you're always thinking of new and interesting ideas.
- You're committed. You believe in the "Service" side of SaaS and commit to making clients happy so they stay with DataServ for 10 or more years.
- You're accountable. You understand best practices and want to implement quality work. You do what you say and say what you do. You deliver results.
- You believe in a transparent nonpartisan meritocracy. You collaborate openly and expect to progress at DataServ based on your ability and talent.
- You're a communicator. You can think critically, identify opportunities, and clearly articulate your point of view in a team setting. You can communicate your work effectively depending on the audience.
- You want to make the world a better place. You believe that your work has tremendous potential to make life more rewarding, sustainable, and fulfilling.
- You're conscientious. You can analyze complex problems and present multiple solutions.
Why you should apply at DataServ:
- Pay that rewards your contribution and experience that is compared with the market regularly.
- Great benefits.
- Reasonable hours with a relatively flexible schedule; work from home opportunities.
- Casual dress.
- Very little "red tape," we only have processes that are necessary.
- Small company atmosphere. You will get to interact with decision makers daily.
If you think you have something special to bring to DataServ, if you get what we're trying to do, and you want to join an exceptionally talented team, apply on-line at www.dataserv.com/careers. We look forward to receiving your information!
Equal Opportunity Employer DataServ is an equal opportunity employer/vet/disabled.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We have been and will continue to be a 100% remote team!Formative is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales Team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for coordinating collaboration with Account Executives to ensure Business Devel
Account ExecutivesGeneral DescriptionThe Account Executive will work under the direction of the Director of Client Success to maintain successful home delivery pharmacy programs for our current hospitals and health centers. Equiscript Account Executives need to possess a true pas
For over forty five years, GA Foods has been creating and delivering high quality nutritious and well-balanced meals to seniors, children, military and emergency response. GA Foods sets ourselves apart with flavorful menus tailored to our client's palettes, a delivery service unm
Job Type: Full-Time, RemoteExperience Level: Account Management, Sales and/or Project Management Experience PreferredAt Criterion Edge, (CE) we are committed to empowering companies to deliver better healthcare solutions. By leveraging best-in-class writing processes, technology.
OverviewWe are hiring an Account Executive to join the Channel team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with partners with the objective of meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. The successful candidate must be passionate and proactive