Summary of the role:
Are you the next Sales Manager we are looking for?
- You will identify and capture new business opportunities/customers in his/her segment and/or specific geographic territory or scope of responsibility according to the sales strategy and annual sales targets, in order to grow the Amadeus market share and revenues.
In this role you’ll:
- Prospect, negotiate and sell (Focus on customers with no account management)
- Initiate, follow-up and lead all stages of the sales cycle:
- Target prospects
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions through direct contacts, events and road shows
- Ensure that CRM is updated
- Work closely with Commercial Operations to get business case approval for renewal and development of market share
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities/leads.
- Participate in related events and fairs to hunt for new leads
- Identify customers’ specific needs
- Deliver sales presentations to Senior Management, demonstrating our solutions/their value
- Develop and submit commercial offers, ensuring the correct pricing along business case.
- Lead/manage negotiations to closure in order to convert prospects into active new customers.
- Coordinate and participate in RFP/RFI responses and follow-up.
- Deliver expected sales volume and profitability
- Be up to date on all market requirements and products needs on the market.
- Effective collaboration (with a focus on internal interfaces):
- Maintain high level of current knowledge of product portfolio and benefits of specific products for each targeted customer segment as well as of other segment-relevant information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.)
- Organize Discovery workshops with the support of Customer Solutions and TCO on complex solutions or most complex customers
- Support actively the overall marketing activities and programs as per the marketing plan defined
- Contribute to marketing intelligence by providing insights collected on sales field
- Perform Market and competitor analysis.
- Provide feedback on customers' reactions regarding portfolio, services and pricings to Customer Solutions
- Give regular updates on future needs and product/service ideas to Customer Solutions
- Provide feedback to Customer Solutions regarding Competitive Intelligence, Marketing Material, Trade Show effectiveness and Customer Experience
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: University degree in Business Administration, Software Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent IT related work experience
- Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience in IT/travel solutions sales, marketing, account management and/or project management in a commercial and business environment.
- Travel technology background preferred.
- Experience selling to Travel agencies and /or to the travel department of corporations is required
- Business Understanding: Has a general knowledge of Amadeus fundamentals: history, business, offer, strategy, technology and organization
- Computing: Generic Office and Internet applications
- Languages: English fluent - Additional languages are a plus
- Other: "Hunter" - Profile/Personality
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionSemarchy is looking for a US based Channel Sales Manager to join our growing team. This person will be a key member of a high performing Sales & Marketing organization, taking responsibility for enhancing the company's outreach, relationships,.
Enterprise Sales Executive (Imports software solution)QAD Precision is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive who is passionate about knowing their customers' world better than their customers know it themselves. We are challenging you to.
The Position:The Sales Manager is a vital role in our organization, managing the exploratory business sales team, overseeing the success of this line of business by driving sales revenue and creating a system/process for how we research new lines of.
605 is an independent TV measurement and analytics firm that offers advertising and content measurement, full-funnel attribution, media planning, optimization and analytical solutions. Comprised of engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts.
Who We AreM-Files is an intelligent information management platform that helps companies make smart connections across the business and automate critical business processes, while at the same time keeping information secured and controlled. M-Files’.
More jobs by this company
Summary of the role:Are you the next Full Stack Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for?You will be a key member for the delivery of the R&D deliverables for 2022 roadmap. The role will require close interactions with Amadeus engineers,.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Cloud Architect we are looking for?The Network Planning business domain, belonging to the Altéa business line, leads the strategic business growth of Network Planning and Scheduling with the Sky suite solution..
.Summary of the role:Are you the next Customer Success Manager we are looking for?Objective:You will drive customer usage and adoption of Amadeus Hospitality productsYou will prove the value proposition agreed upon during sales processYou will generate.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager, API (Product Management Senior Specialist) Services we are looking for?You will work within the Product Management Team (primarily Portsmouth based) acting and performing duties as outlined below..
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Development (Associate Manager Software Development) we are looking for?You will lead a team of developers responsible for analyzing GMS user needs and design, code, test, debug, document and maintain.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Architect we are looking for?You will be responsible for Architecting technology solutions allowing performance and web acceleration hosted in Public Cloud and Datacenter environments supporting our wide portfolio.
Where to fly, when to fly, what to fly...The art of Network Planning and Scheduling is at the heart of Airlines. It defines what an Airline intends to fly for a specific future period including routes, timing, aircraft assignments, and rotations. At.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer we are looking for?You will provide the services required to manage the Rates (XML + Json).You will provide a very low latency access for Reservation and Shopping components through proxies.You will.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer / Java Developer (all levels) we are looking for?In this role you’ll:Participate in technical solutions as an author, collaborator or reviewerDesign, code, test, debug, document and maintain software.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Data Architect we are looking for?Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated Central Reservation System (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) solution to support large multi-national.
Summary of the role:Amadeus is looking for an Associate Software Developer to help build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team. In this entry-level position, you will provide feature enhancement to Amadeus'.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager, Hotel Reservations we are looking for?You will support and lead cross-functional teams responsible for delivering and evolving the Amadeus Reservation System platform.You will set the product strategy,.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are.