Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a recruiting for a Product Security Manager within our Robotics & Digital Solutions organization. The location for this position is Redwood City, CA / Santa Clara, CA, or remotely Within the U.S.!
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc., a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. At Johnson & Johnson Robotics & Digital Solutions, we're changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers' abilities and improve diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times for patients. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™) and Digital Solutions. We collaborate on developing breakthrough medical technologies that unite multiple subject areas to build a connected digital ecosystem that advances medical professionals' skills and improves patient outcomes.
You will join a team of talented roboticists and software engineers who are trying to solve some of the most difficult problems in medicine today.
Medical devices have a specialized set of needs for reliability and patient safety in which cybersecurity and quality procedures play a key role, a role that is magnified even further with surgical robotics. In this role you will provide technical security engineering and documentation leadership as well as hands on direction to the end-to-end software and hardware development teams on cybersecurity implementation and adherence to global regulatory standards.
The Johnson & Johnson robotic surgery team uses robotics and digital tools for surgical teams to increase the performance, accuracy, and safety of surgical procedures. We are creating an extensible operating room ecosystem to support our surgical products. Our vision is to create a process of continuous improvement through analysis of intra-operative and post-operative surgical data. J&J is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the advancement of medical technology. We are looking for a candidate who is flexible, self-motivated, curious, and willing to help us redefine the world of medical robotics.
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers, clinical engineers, quality professionals, systems engineers, and product owners to build and secure foundational components of our surgical platform
- Strategize with Robotics, IoT, software and hardware engineering professionals locally and throughout Johnson & Johnson on broad strategic medical device security goals
- Develop and manage product security deliverables in compliance with regulations and our Quality Management System
- Work with Product Development specialists to develop product requirements.
- Lead threat modeling, and risk assessment activities for MONARCH platform.
- Manage MONARCH security program and project portfolio.
- Minimum B.S (Computer Science, or other related Engineering field equivalent) and 8 years industry experience with proven success in technology or M.S. or Ph. D. and 5 years industry experience with proven success in technology.
- Proven experience in cybersecurity and software development.
- Knowledge and experience with FDA pre and post market guidance.
- Experience with threat modeling methodologies and tools.
- Practical knowledge of HIPAA and experience working in HIPAA regulated environments.
- Experience with IEC 62304 for medical device software or UL 2900 or comparable.
- Agile software development experience and familiarity with Agile development practices will contribute to your eligibility.
- Knowledge and experience with HITRUST framework.
- Knowledge and experience with SOC2 framework and assessments.
- CISSP, CISM or other industry security certifications.
- Familiarity with global regulatory requirements.
- Medical Device experience.
- This position can be located anywhere in the United States and may require up to 20% travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Team:Join us in building a secure platform supporting Avalara's expanding business. In this role you will have the opportunity to engage with the best and brightest engineers and architects as they build our future application and service capabilities,.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Information Security Engineer is responsible for implementation, operations, and support of Boston Medical Center security controls. Provides technical and administrative support of security components including firewalls, Antivirus.
Company DescriptionJobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind.
This position requires an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance. Your application will not be reviewed if you do not have an ACTIVE security clearance at SECRET or above.Elevate Government Solutions is a high growth Technology Services company focused on.
About usAt Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities,.
Stop Scrolling!! You've just found the Information Security Analyst opportunity that you've been looking for!At Lightcast we are rapidly growing and fiercely dedicated to serving our clients while still having fun and celebrating our successes.Lightcast.
More jobs by this company
Janssen R&D, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Data Scientist (co-op), located at our PA or NJ sites and also able to work remotely.The role sits within the Quality Analytics Organization in BioResearch Quality &.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.With.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Principal Data Architect to be a part of the data platform team. The primary work location is Redwood City, CA with consideration given to remote candidates in.
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc. which is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Staff Cloud Systems Engineer located in Redwood City CA . Remote work may be considered on a case-by-case basis.Robotics.
Johnson & Johnson MedTech is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Promotional Integrity- WW Content Strategy & Design. This position is based primarily in Raritan, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case.