In this role, you will lead the teams responsible for our core data processing pipeline and supporting applications. These teams are focused on creating an intuitive and delightful user experience while ensuring stability, accuracy, and throughput for near real time transaction processing. You will collaborate across the Product Management, Product Delivery, Security, and Engineering organizations to create change and empower the success of our application developers. All our team members are distributed, spread across the United States.
- You have built highly effective application engineering teams in the past. You’ve led teams of managers, managers of managers, and technical leaders. The teams you’ve built are highly inclusive and psychologically safe and capable of effectively addressing changing product needs and priorities.
- You are skilled at mentorship and coaching, and passionate about growing other leaders. You focus on growing others and are intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn. You have led teams through evaluating risks and making explicit tradeoff decisions in their solutions, and coach teams towards thinking more holistically about their solutions over a longer time horizon as they solve more complex problems.
- You contribute to organizational excellence and culture. You create engineering excellence throughout your teams through engineering best practices, defining and fostering our engineering culture across multiple teams, and agile development practices. You operate with a bias towards action and create a positive impact.
- You have a strategy and can break it down. You understand where we’re headed, and can build a long term vision and plan for multiple teams. You are passionate about solving complex problems and turning complex problems into actionable plans. You are comfortable with uncertainty.
- You understand product development and want to apply what you know at a growth-stage company. You connect your work and the work of your teams to business outcomes, and understand how to navigate conversations around business and engineering tradeoffs and risks.
- You seek to understand our customers and care about their experience. You are driven by a desire to understand our customers. You may have worked in the healthcare or interoperability space, and would be excited about shaping the configuration, analytics, and error handling experiences for connections to hundreds of healthcare data providers, and guiding integrations with various data formats, standards, and communication methods.
- You create cohesion beyond the engineering organization. You work across the broader organization to create greater alignment, autonomy, and execution of plans. You shape the environment to empower teams to autonomously and consistently deliver business outcomes.
Things you'll do
- Coach, mentor, and grow engineering leaders with a focus on shaping intelligent, responsible engineers and their environment into teams that autonomously and consistently own business outcomes.
- Help connect team members to our mission, the company, and each other as they go about their daily work.
- Identify and address any current and future skill gaps through mentorship, education, and hiring.
- Collaborate with engineering and product leaders to Influence technical and product direction.
- Strengthen and improve processes to ensure consistent execution in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Engaging with customers and other industry leaders to share challenges, best practices, and future direction.
- Debug and address interpersonal, team process, and cross-team or stakeholder collaboration issues.
What We Do
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!The Security Engineer II is responsible for managing, configuring, finetuning and deploying policies to enhance security controls and reduce information security risks for developed applications and cloud infrastructure. This position will leverage resources to build solutions which supports both IT and security controls as well as new.
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!The Security Engineer II is responsible for managing, configuring, finetuning and deploying.
Description:Conversant Group is on a mission to help our customers architect, protect, and manage their IT infrastructure so they can focus on doing what they are passionate about. We are a fast-growing company (ranked 2,502 on the INC 5000 of fastest growing companies nationally). We are passionate about solving complex IT problems, preventing disasters, and becoming a long-term trusted advisor to.
Description:Conversant Group is on a mission to help our customers architect, protect, and manage their IT infrastructure so they can focus on doing what.
Overview:NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best in class AI solutions coupled with our exceptional service offerings. Working with strategic partners, NCI is committed.
Overview:NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's.
LTS is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team. This Security Analyst position will be responsible for managing security documentation, posture, and practices across products in a sub-product line. Duties will include participating in data collection, participation in security calls and facilitating data gathering calls, updating controls and other documentation, and ability.
LTS is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team. This Security Analyst position will be responsible for managing security documentation,.
The Product Security Officer (PSO) has the responsibility of leading the team that is responsible for actively driving product & solution security development process Globally for Landis+Gyr. The PSO advises executive management, product management, project management, and R&D regarding security processes and reqirements for all Landis+Gyr products, solutions and services through direct feedback from.
The Product Security Officer (PSO) has the responsibility of leading the team that is responsible for actively driving product & solution security development.
We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to raise the standard of trust online.Join our team as a Senior Security Engineer and help build, maintain, and improve major components of our security technology.As part of our growing team, you will collaborate with team members at all levels to develop robust security processes, implement security detection.
We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to raise the standard of trust online.Join our team as.
More jobs by this company
Redox is a growing company with the purpose of making healthcare data useful by building reusable infrastructure.Redox Engineers solve hard, fulfilling problems in health tech while fostering a top-notch working culture, having fun, and respecting each other. We value a desire to learn, adapt, and problem solve to delight our customers.What’s it like to work on an Engineering team at Redox?: Individual.
Redox is a growing company with the purpose of making healthcare data useful by building reusable infrastructure.Redox Engineers solve hard, fulfilling.