Analysts on the Digital GI Bill team are expected to meet the following performance goals:
- Consistently meeting deadlines: Particularly for monthly deliverables, getting updates in in advance of internal deadlines to make it through our review process to submit to the client. This involves proactively populating the document, compiling input from team members as needed, and QCing to make sure inputs are comprehensive before passing along for review.
- Proactively Addressing Realtime Changes: This project moves quickly and our calendar can change week to week. When working on products, this means using all information available to make educated decisions to report on work products and seeking out information from various sources before seeking team member input. Additionally, this means drawing connections between the standup and other meetings, to update on work products owned. The daily standup isn’t not only a time to report out on your own activities, but also your chance to listen to other status updates to determine how your workstream might be impacted.
- Working Effectively with Teammates in Fast-Paced Environment: Juggling ownership of multiple projects or work products at once and prioritizing effectively; Tracking emails and pings to stay on top of client feedback or project asks; Rapid response to email and ping, even if just acknowledging receipt via “liking” a ping. When working on a multi-day project, providing a lead an end of day update if needed, and proactively flagging if any deadlines are not expected to be met. Additionally, proactively communicating to team members when you have bandwidth to take on new projects, or proactively pitching new ideas or determining next steps without having to be asked.
- Proactive Communications: Rapid response to email and ping.
- Client Relationship: Professionally conducts oneself when presenting or participating in client meetings and develops understanding of who each of our key clients are and the teams we work with.
- General: Tries to find a solution when demonstrated with a problem ans grows from feedback given/seeks out ways to improve.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!The Security Engineer II is responsible for managing, configuring, finetuning and deploying policies to enhance security controls and reduce information security risks for developed applications and cloud infrastructu
Description:Conversant Group is on a mission to help our customers architect, protect, and manage their IT infrastructure so they can focus on doing what they are passionate about. We are a fast-growing company (ranked 2,502 on the INC 5000 of fastest growing companies nationally
Overview:NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best.
LTS is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team. This Security Analyst position will be responsible for managing security documentation, posture, and practices across products in a sub-product line. Duties will include participating in data collection, parti
The Product Security Officer (PSO) has the responsibility of leading the team that is responsible for actively driving product & solution security development process Globally for Landis+Gyr. The PSO advises executive management, product management, project management, and R&
We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to raise the standard of trust online.Join our team as a Senior Security Engineer and help build, maintain, and improve major components of our security technology.As part of our growin