Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
The Security Engineer II is responsible for managing, configuring, finetuning and deploying policies to enhance security controls and reduce information security risks for developed applications and cloud infrastructure. This position will leverage resources to build solutions which supports both IT and security controls as well as new initiatives. The Security Engineer II will architect solutions which support HITRUST control framework requirements as well as the Software Design Lifecycle. The Security Engineer II will proactively probe the enterprise for potential vulnerabilities and develop mitigation plans in collaboration with security and IT teams.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to manage, configure or update policies and processes on IT security tools and software (e.g., security scanning tools, cloud security applications and other IT security infrastructure) for enhancing cyber defense applications.
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security documentation, standard operating procedures, and protocols.
- Participate in IT projects providing security architecture and security controls integration requirements.
- Help architect and provide governance oversight for application security in the development life cycle.
- Investigate suspected cases of improper process or activity, develop reporting and dashboards as well as providing recommends corrective steps.
- Respond to security-related incident and service requests within allotted service level agreement time.
- Assist with tracking and documenting cyber defense incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Cybersecurity Incident Response Playbooks.
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments.
- Ensures compliance with security standards, policies, and procedures.
- 3+ years IT Security and/or IT Audit and Compliance experience OR 4+ years in another area of IT discipline.
- Associates Degree or greater in a relevant field of study with Information Security or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with DevSecOps for Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with networking protocols and configuration
- Experience with next generation endpoint security tools, such as Cisco AMP, Cisco Umbrella, Symantec, Carbon Black, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, including Azure and AWS
- Experience with identity and access management
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with forensic investigation and incident response
- Experience with change management process
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:All (United States of America)
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at 877-692-7780 or Recruitment@ensemblehp.com . This department will make sure you get connected to a Human Resources representative that can assist you.
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - English
La FMLA Español
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job DescriptionDevelop and maintain cybersecurity posture to be in compliance within established guidelines.Develop new initiatives to ensure that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.Develop and maintain solutions
About The PositionDarioHealth is looking for CISO to join our team and own all aspects of Information Security, Company compliance with standards, manage providers security including cloud providers.Responsibilities:Lead our Information Security practice to review and improve our
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to
Job description:Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networksMeticulous attention to detailAbility to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systemsA forensic approach to challengesA deep understanding of how hackers work