LTS is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team. This Security Analyst position will be responsible for managing security documentation, posture, and practices across products in a sub-product line. Duties will include participating in data collection, participation in security calls and facilitating data gathering calls, updating controls and other documentation, and ability to provide status of security posture across the sub-product line. They will also be responsible for responding to security threats and scan findings, assisting in the implementation of DevSecOps security implementation, and updating VA leadership on security status. The environment is dynamic, demanding and the client needs are often evolving; flexibility and forward-thinking views are important for success.
A qualified candidate requires experience in program management coupled with cyber security (consulting, engineering) and information assurance (consulting, ATOs, auditing, RMF). Cybersecurity Support Analyst should be a self-starter that is able to proactively conduct and coordinate data collection, perform root cause analysis on issues, lead and coordinate activities through VA ATO process, understand and discuss risk acceptance, and ability to work with multiple different groups and stakeholders throughout the process.
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is a leading information technology (IT) provider for mission critical systems leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions from small mobile applications to large, complex enterprise applications. Our professionals specialize in multiple disciplines including program management, system integration, system design, system development, cybersecurity, infrastructure and data analytics.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and prevent cyber threats to the product
- Review and update security controls and documentation in support of maintaining/acquiring Authority to Operate for products in a sub-portfolio
- Able to recommend security products to improve security posture
- Be responsible for on-time completion of all tasks assigned
- Experience with VA development and security processes is highly desired
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills
- Understanding and supporting the Agile delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban or other iterative development approaches
- Familiar with industry standard methodologies
- Communicate well with other leaders, teams, and stakeholders
- Lead and Facilitate meetings
- Understanding of DevSecOps methodology and security tools and scan automation
- Security Documentation, Authority to Operate
- ITIL Issue Reporting and Resolution Experience: Have strong analytical and investigation skills crafting solutions to challenging problems or issues
- Product Lifecycle Management - Assisting the project to achieve and maintain Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) maturity levels.
- Responsible for on time deliverables of assigned and related security and privacy artifacts.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Demonstrated experience in a remote work environment.
- Ability to proactively communicate and coordinate with various internal and external project stakeholders, depending on needs.
- Identifying and communicate symptoms for process improvement.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Well versed in the VA Veteran-Focused Integration Process (VIP) project management methodology.
- Experience with the VA Risk and Governance Tool (Risk Vision) and DoD EMASS is a plus.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Education Requirements: Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.C
- Minimum Years of Experienced Required: 10+ years of experience (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for lack of education.)
- Must have experience achieving an ATO for projects within the VA or other Federal Agencies, such as DoD.
- Security-related certifications such as CISSP, Security+, CCSP are not required, but good to have
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience in all areas of the software development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure, and management practices a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
- Active Public Trust Clearance with the Department of Veterans Affairs
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job DescriptionDevelop and maintain cybersecurity posture to be in compliance within established guidelines.Develop new initiatives to ensure that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.Develop and maintain solutions
About The PositionDarioHealth is looking for CISO to join our team and own all aspects of Information Security, Company compliance with standards, manage providers security including cloud providers.Responsibilities:Lead our Information Security practice to review and improve our
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to
Job description:Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networksMeticulous attention to detailAbility to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systemsA forensic approach to challengesA deep understanding of how hackers work
More jobs by this company
LTS is seeking a DIRECTOR OF EMERGING MARKETSLTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security t
Job Summary:The Licensing Specialist processes license requests for Physicians and other medical providers. The Licensing Specialist will partner with internal teams, providers and state medical Boards to assist in obtaining state licenses for medical providers. Responsible for c