MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
The Cloud Automation Engineer will support multiple projects, including commercial security engineering customers, internal product development teams, and U.S. Federal customers. We’re looking for a dynamic, confident, and eager Ansible Automation Engineer that will:
- Be a go-to resource for all things Ansible
- Design, create, deliver, and support the deployment of Ansible automation using Ansible CLI and Ansible Tower within customer environments
- Integrate Ansible automation with related customer technologies
- Design, create and support internal MindPoint Group projects such as the Ansible Lockdown project and Lockdown Enterprise product lines
- Offer automation‐oriented strategic advisory and assistance services
- Engage stakeholders to help them strengthen their automation capabilities
- Use creativity and ingenuity to solve game‐changing customer security problems
- Analyze and offer ideas to improve customer security architecture
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with Ansible Automation experience
- Background in Linux systems administration
- 3+ years hands-on experience automating infrastructure in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services 2+ years of Terraform experience
- Experience as a solutions architect, enterprise architect, or consulting delivery architect working in on-prem and cloud-based environments
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills; high level of mental agility and capacity for original thought
- Intermediate-level scripting/coding in Bash and Python
- Experience implementing and working in continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline (Preferably GitLab)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with popular cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Comfortable working with highly distributed teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies and expand knowledge on existing technologies in fast paced environment
- All offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or successful accommodation for an exemption.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Zachary Piper Solutions is searching for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager (100% remote) to help build a brand new SOC supporting our client's public sector. The SOC Manager will have input into tools/technologies that will be implemented, developing SOP’s and secu
Your JobWe are looking for a Platform Engineer specializing in Securityto join our product development team, and play an integral role in the development of our managed Kubernetes offering. You will build and develop the platform, using cutting edge technologies including Kuberne
Are you a Jr Security Engineer who is passionate about empowering engineering and infrastructure teams to build secure software? Redox is searching for an exceptionally talented Junior Security Engineer to learn and grow within our security program. In this role, you will assist.
Overview:We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a passionate Application Security Engineer to join our team! Your primary focus is to ensure that the HealthEquity Technology platform is secure by design and to gu
Who We Need: You are comfortable being the primary point of contact in the day-to-day administration of information security tools and devices.You are willing to implement security measures to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks and recomment security changes to the system or
More jobs by this company
Company DescriptionMindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizatio