Note: You must be authorized to work in the US. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Working with Architects and Senior Developers on feature enhancements
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Working with Business Analysts and BI Developers on analytics
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years software engineering experience
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Solid skills in Java
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Aptitude for learning new things
- Great communication Skills
Having one or more of the following is a big plus
- Knowledge of REST API and/or JSON
- Familiarity with basic Linux commands
- Experience or knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate/JPA
- Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Oracle Autonomous Database
- React, Typescript
More About LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture, and we believe that results matter more than when or where they’re produced and remote work may become a desired norm for many LMers even after COVID-19.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Health and Safety: We put our employee's health and safety first and support our employees' choice to relocate to where they feel is best for them and their families and work from home.
- Collaborative Offices: Although we are now all working remotely due to COVID, many of us look forward to returning to our modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms and meeting space for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks. (We reinvent these employee activities virtually for now, and look forward to brighter days ahead)
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:The Sr. Analyst, Business Intelliggence is responsible for successfully managing, advancing and delivering business intelligence solutions and services to meet the business objectives of the organization's institutions with minimal.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://basecapanalytics.com/Data is at the heart of cost efficiency, business processes, and decisioning. Digitally savvy firms have an edge to benefit from new technologies. BaseCap is a rapid-growing software company that.
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge.
Job Description:Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers,.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a laser focus to provide exceptional products and services?At Dash Networks we have multiple openings in our Hosting Division supporting clients around the globe. We are looking for a seasoned Web Hosting.